(1/6) > >>

Scott:
Source Images:

Data

Vintage

Modern
Legacy Collection Jawa (w/ Treadwell)

Scott:
This was a tough one, I picked the Legacy w/ Treadwell version over the other two here:

Jesse James:
That is a toughie...  The one you chose comes with the ion gun, but it's pretty bulky (though probably scaled right judging by its base as a British rifle if I'm not mistaken) as is the holster, so I'm not always wild about it.  I liked the one on the right with the vest when it came out, and the one on the left has the softgoods going for it...

I guess to me it's tough to make a definitive Jawa, and so the diversity they have made, to make 2-packs with droids (and wrap up the Sandcrawler's wares), has been very cool and I am glad to have all the Jawa variants.  I still slip my POTF2 Jawas and Commtech ones into the Jawa mix as they are pretty good figures still, and the POTF2 give you a lot of height diversity as well.

Jawa's are basically done to me...  I'd like sitting drunk ones taking a siesta outside the Cantina, but that's more a cool accessory to me, than a figure.

Matt_Fury:
I agree, the Jawa with Treadwell droid is most likely the best modern Jawa.  All my modern Jawas have a shelf in my collection (shared with the Sand People).

The vintage Jawa was the first with soft goods...and I always liked that one (of course I lost mine when I was a kid).

evenflow:
I love the new ones, but he vintage one is still the best.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version