Power of the Jedi Zutton

Scott:
Vintage Snaggletooth is one weird figure:

* Based on a Holiday Special figure
* Was first produced incorrectly as Blue Snaggletooth
* Is way too short for the Holiday Special Version
* Again looks nothing like Zutton
* Has a really cool belt
For his day, the POTJ Zutton started to push and test some things including the ankle holster and articulated knees.    Now, he sort of blows chunks but its not one I'm really hoping they ever do again.  If anything I'd like the Sniviian from Jabba's palace.

I would like a few more Holiday Special figures though!

Matt_Fury:
As a kid I never made the Chirstmas Special connection.  We just thought he was in the Cantina.  Of course it wasn't until after the Christmas special that the first Star Wars figures hit the market.   :D

Pete_Fett:
I don't think that POTJ Zutton is that bad. I certainly wouldn't want Hasbro to waste a slot in the Vintage Collection to update him - but I wouldn't mind him being put on a Vintage cardback so one day we could have all of the first 20 figures done in the modern line on replica Vintage cards.

Darthfloyd:
As I said previously with the Blue Snags, I thought this was a rendition of Hrcheck Kal'fas...mostly because I'm fairly certain there's a tall Saurin (Kal'fas' species) and a short one, and they were just making the two different ones.  Also, I didn't pay too much attention to the costume, cuz, well, Greedo and Hammerhead aren't really wearing the correct outfits either.  I figured they just wanted a blue and red one so you had to buy one more figure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version