Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

Defender Wishlists 2014 Discussion

<< < (9/9)

Jeff:
If anything, it's on the back-burner thanks to the utter lack of any new 3.75" figure announcements since October 2014.

Kind of pointless turning in a list of collector demanded 3.75" figures if we don't even know what scope the 3.75" collector figure line will have going forward.  :-\

Jesse James:
Yeah I think Defender Wishlists will pick up as the line picks up with new movies (hopefully), and there's good traction for sending in wishlists again.

New movies will mean whole new pools of characters too...  It'll certainly help and the old films will still have their lists.  I just hope Hasbro's as diligent about cranking them out as they generally were in the past.  The Wishlists always generated decent turnouts to plastic it seemed.

Scott:
So I am thinking we right now will wait until 1Q of 2016 for an Episode VII poll, probably do a Rebels poll and everything else in one bucket poll.  What a wasteland of hope for anything.  I am really glad we got Mosep there at the end but I really wanted a new Yak, the rest of the Vintage Updates and a ICMG (Jabba's Palace)

But, looking at it all, man what a ride...I mean...Ice Cream Maker Guy got made...in what universe is that even possible?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version