Author Topic: 2019 Walmart VC151 Yavin Luke Skywalker  (Read 9177 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: 2019 Walmart VC151 Yavin Luke Skywalker
« Reply #30 on: November 8, 2019, 10:18 AM »
Def a new headsculpt Man.  It may be reused from the 3-pack figure(s) but I didn’t have them handy to compare.  It’s not the previous sculpt though, for that specific figure.  Has separate hair so definitely new.

How they can get this so right and that Dagobah Luke go so far off the rails is kind of funny.

Got mine from Walmart last night.  The headsculpt looks different than any of the Lukes in the 3-pack.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #31 on: November 8, 2019, 05:12 PM »
Def a new headsculpt Man.  It may be reused from the 3-pack figure(s) but I didn’t have them handy to compare.  It’s not the previous sculpt though, for that specific figure.  Has separate hair so definitely new.

How they can get this so right and that Dagobah Luke go so far off the rails is kind of funny.

Cool to hear that it’s a new head sculpt. But hard to pay $13 for a 3rd try at this figure, especially when the TBS version is good enough

That Dagobah Luke is an abomination and should never be re-released. That 3 pack is a definite pass
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 8, 2019, 06:37 PM »
Walmart decided to ship mine in a small bag. This thing looks like it was stored in attic below a pile of shoes for twenty years. The card is completely trashed.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #33 on: November 8, 2019, 11:00 PM »

Got mine from Walmart last night.  The headsculpt looks different than any of the Lukes in the 3-pack.

It’s cool they did a new head for this.  I’m glad because it came out great, but it Stormie or Xwing Luke heads had fit then cool too.  That Dagobah Luke looks really bad now though, from anything I’ve seen so far anyway.

I had my Ceremony Lukes sent to a store in the area and everything arrived in a box relatively fine.  I had some card curling but that seems kind of common on a lot of modern cards. 
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77