Author Topic: Jedi: Fallen Order  (Read 9048 times)

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Jedi: Fallen Order
« on: November 17, 2019, 01:57 PM »
Amazon dropped off my copy of the deluxe edition yesterday and I spent a fair amount of time playing this game last night.

Bottom line: I am loving this game!  The graphics are great, the story is unfolding well, the characters are compelling and the gameplay is fun and challenging!

I cannot believe I am endorsing a game from EA, but here we are!  There’s no micro transactions or other monetization added to this game.  The deluxe version only added some cosmetic content and it’s not a pay-to-win scam. 

If you are at all a gamer, pick this game up!  It will send a great message to EA that these are the kinds of games that we want!  Kudos to Respawn for making a great game, hopefully the success of this game will revive the Star Wars game that was being developed by Visceral before EA shut them down because it couldn’t be monetized with micro transactions.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
Re: Jedi: Fallen Order
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2019, 04:45 PM »
I watched a play through this morning and it isn’t my favorite type of game, but I will probably pick it up as soon as it is on sale. I especially loved the visuals of the shipyard ... Really cool looking.

Offline 77Skywalker

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Jedi: Fallen Order
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 10:48 PM »
I enjoyed this game.