Community > Conventions

Pittsburgh's "Steel City Con" Toy & Collectible Show

<< < (4/38) > >>

Famine:
Yeah, I definatley think I'll try and make this one. I'll talk to my friends in Jersey and PA, and see if they want to meet up for this event. :)

Kevin

Jesse James:
The Toy Show returns in late July...  As per our front page.

If you're in Pittsburgh, pop on by!

bobafett14:
I'll be there Sat. around 8AM as usual, hit the show, hang out for a few hours, and we'll probably start to head on over to John Harvards for a few drinks around 11:00ish.

Usually everyone starts showing up around then, and then one by one the guys join us as they finish thier "shopping".

Also, Vaughn and I are heading to Tom's Run to squeak in 18 holes Sunday Am if anyone wants to join us!!!! :^)

Also, the 501st will be there, and the first 1,000 people in the door will get a free SW action figure.

(hey, even if it is an EPI Jar-Jar, hey...its SW and it's free!)

Jesse James:
I'm planning to get there earlier this go-round...  May as well I figure.

Every damn time there's a funk throughout the show though...  distinct body-odor smell.  Damn scalpers.  :)

Should be good though...  I always look forward to the Toy Show.  I just hope it gets a big turnout.  I've got some things I'm on the prowl for this outing so that should be cool.

If I golfed, I'd be all about going out golfing with you and Vaughn, Bob.  I wanna golf, but it's a hobby I can't afford. :(  And I ain't gonna be the one dragging you guy's game down.  You wanna show me how to play sometime at a driving range though, and I'm there!  I'd love to try.

Jesse James:
It's just somethign I look at as relaxing I would think...  It wouldn't hurt my networking abilities either...  :)

I'll chitchat with ya some at the show about it Bob...  Can't wait for Saturday to get here...  I'm anxious for just a get-together.

If anyone's in PIttsburgh this weekend (hey, ya never know right?) hit up some of us at the show...  It's always a good time to get together.  Out-of-towners are very welcome, of course!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version