Author Topic: Saga Purchases  (Read 68958 times)

Offline Mainland05

• Jedi Apprentice
  • inventing a time machine :)
    • View Profile
Re: Saga Purchases
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2003, 02:31 PM »
nothing new yet, besides some 12" from TRU for $9.98 i got Mace Windu, Zam Wesell, Count Dooku, Padme Amidala, Lando (Skiff), Geonosian Warrior.  I was pleased with what i got.
Born & Raised Modesto Man. :)

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #16 on: December 4, 2003, 09:56 AM »
I Picked up 5 of the newest saga wave, I haven't seen Elan Or AYY yet.  Today I found the old Deluxe Yoda & C3-P0 droid factry figs at KB for $3.99 It was the first time I Had seen them at retail.  I'm caught up on clone wars stuff.
Welcome to JD, Phil.

Just a couple of days ago I found Aayla, Elan, Deluxe 3PO, Hail Fire, Anakin's Starfighter, and a couple of freshly stocked AAT's. Wedding Padme's, that orange/yellow stripper, etc. Target is awesome now that the box-buying bastard is gone.
« Last Edit: December 4, 2003, 09:56 AM by Angry Ewok »

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 4, 2003, 10:40 PM »
i actually found the new ultra sets of 3p0 and the general rieekan today in tru :o :o

no wampa tho...  >:(

Offline Mainland05

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 9, 2003, 10:52 AM »
Got some new 3 3/4 figures from Wal-Mart they i got:

Hoth Trooper, Re-Card Aayla Secura, Re-Card Barriss Offee, Re-Card Ashla & Jempa.

So they must of had Luke Skywalker (Wampa Attack), R-3PO, Yoda & Chian Re-Card but sold out of them, so i had some luck last night.

Offline proudfather2

• Jedi Initiate
  • Todd
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2003, 08:27 PM »
Today while shopping at a nearby Wal*Mart I found and bought, of course, Luke, R-3PO, Hoth Trooper, Kren Blista Vanee(sp?), CW Kit, CW Saesee, and the recarded versions of Ayyla, Barris and Yoda/Chian. There was plenty of these but the new Han and SA Clonetrooper, as well as the other recarded figures were nowhere to be seen. Still a darn pleasin' haul!

Offline Mainland05

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2003, 01:55 PM »
found these at Target: Kren Blista Vaness, Achk-Med Beq, R-3PO, Luke (Hoth), Yoda & Chian (Re-Card), and Ayy Vida, Elan Sleazebaggano, Obi-Wan (Club).

Offline Jagdohh_Fett

• Jedi Initiate
  • Never to be remembered ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2003, 03:35 AM »
Found these at a local Wal-Mart  ;D:

Bail Organa
Padmé Amidala (Tatooine Travel Outfit)
Imperial Dignitary Janus Greejatus
Imperial Dignitary Kren Blista Vaness
Achk-Med Beq
R-3PO
Luke (Hoth Attack)
Hoth Trooper
The three ULTRA figures
The 3rd wave of CW figures
"If I'm not back in 5 minutes ... just wait longer."

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2003, 11:14 AM »
I was able to pick up a few figures this weekend after seeing Return of the King.  I found the remains of the Hoth wave (R-3PO, Klen Blista Vanee) at Target, and the one and only Ultra figure at TRU (General Rieekan).  I was happy to find something new, although I was hoping I would have gotten there soon enough to find a Hoth Luke and/or Wampa.  I guess I'll take what I can get though, since we live 40 miles away from these stores :P.  Boy, are those ultra cards ever BIG!!

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2003, 10:32 PM »
Yay for me! I picked up the Ultra Rieekan and Wampa today at Target I also picked up Screen Scene War Room #2. That Wampa is awesome! I'm looking forward to picking up the new Hoth Luke to go with it. :)
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 2, 2004, 08:59 AM »
I was able to find the lone remaining Ultra 3PO yesterday at Target.  It looks like they have redone Target's toy section, as there were more pegs for SW figs (including pegs for the Animated series figs).  The only figures this particular Target had though were 2 Secret Ceremony Anakins (new cards), 2 Ultra Rieekans, and this one 3PO.  I was happy to find it though, the search continues for Hoth Luke and the Wampa :).  It really seems like, at least in this area, that SW figures are really selling well....very little hanging on the pegs.  The last time I picked up a R-3PO (couple weeks ago), there were several Dignitaries and Achk Med-Beqs hanging on the pegs, and those were long gone yesterday as well.  Glad to see that it is selling well, its just getting tough to find things :P.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2004, 09:50 AM »
This past weekend was an Obi weekend for me I guess.  I was able to finally find the Outlander Bar Obi Wan, which is probably the best Episode II version they have done IMO.  I was also fortunate enough to find a Clone Wars Animated Obi-Wan as well, and although many people dislike this line, I really think they are kind of cool.  I was especially impressed with the packaging for these figures.  I'm not as big of a fan of the regular Clone Wars figures, and other than the SA Clone, I don't think I will buy anymore of those....but I'd like to pick up the rest of the animated line.  I guess I don't mind them being cartoony and not "fitting in", because they are from a cartoon...and I like them to represent that.  Now if we could just get some Hoth Lukes and Wampas around here I could get a little bit caught up :).  Good luck to everyone in their hunts!

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2004, 09:04 AM »
Although, I guess not technically "Saga", I did find the rest of the Animated Clone Wars Wave 1 (Anakin, Mace, Asajj).  I was also able to finally find a Concept Stormtrooper at TRU.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Saga Purchases - What You Have So Far This Year
« Reply #27 on: March 4, 2004, 03:43 PM »
Just thought I'd post an update of what I've been able to find (or get with some help from Mr. JediMAC) this year.  It seems like a little bit of a drought around here lately, after a pretty good month in January.  Is it kind of slowing down around you right now too?  So far this year for me I have found (or received):

Hoth Wave
Luke Skywalker (Hoth Attack)
R-3PO
Hoth Trooper (skipped this one)

Tatooine Wave
Jedi Luke Skywalker (Jabba's Palace)
R2-D2 (Jabba's Sail Barge)
R1-G4

Animated Clone Wars
Obi-Wan
Anakin
Assaj
Dooku
Yoda
Clone
Durge
Mace

Ultra Figures
Wampa
C-3PO with Escape Pod
General Rieekan

Figures from 2003
Concept Stormtrooper
Outlander Club Obi-Wan

Still on the lookout for Jabba's Palace wave (especially Skiff Lando), Ultra Jabba and his denizens, and the Yavin wave as well (as many of you probably are).  It is nice that everything is coming out earlier than normal this year (so far), but it sometimes makes me feel "behind" :).  Best of luck to all of you in your searches.

Offline JediMateo

• Youngling
  • Use the Fork, Luke, the Fork!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 7, 2004, 09:14 PM »
picked up Jedi Council sets 1 and 2 at target today

Offline Dengar

• Youngling
  • Vintage Rules
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 8, 2004, 06:46 AM »
I picked up 5 battle droids last night from wal-mart they had them for $2 each, and I also got the 12 inch Lando this weekend as well.