Author Topic: Wanted: GG Silver Stormie Mini Bust, Boba Unleashed and Clone Command Gunship  (Read 1024 times)

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
 I Thought I'd try this ad over here and see how it goes as an experiment:

I'm looking for a Gentle Giant Silver Stormtrooper. Box Condition and number unimportant as long as the bust is in good shape. Looking to pay close to retail, or can possibly trade for some stuff. PM me with your prices or wants.

Next up on my want list is an Unleashed Fett. Can be loose, or in really crappy packaging as long as the toy is complete. If you have one, please PM me.

Last, but certainly not least....I need one Clone Wars Command (Black) Gunship. Somehow I missed this at retail.  PM me with your prices....OR I have an extra Saga Gunship I could trade for it.

Thanks guys!

Got Clones?

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
What kind of experiment?  :P  Lots of folks just throw their trade/want lists up at various boards, covering a wide range of collectors to give them the best shot at nabbing what they need.  So even if no one here's got those 3 HTF items there for ya' Josh, please don't consider this "experiment" a failure, eh?  Lots of excellent and helpful traders here, never a bad deal, and our Feedback Forum is obviously the absolute cream of the crop on the 'net, no doubt about it.  ;)  (though your feedback sucks here, and is in need of a serious boost!  :-X)

Next up on my want list is an Unleashed Fett. Can be loose, or in really crappy packaging as long as the toy is complete. If you have one, please PM me.

Get in line.   :-*

But I'll keep an ear to the pavement on the off chance I can dig any of that stuff up for ya' bud...

- M
« Last Edit: March 31, 2005, 07:32 PM by JediMAC »