Author Topic: Lego 2021  (Read 5886 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Lego 2021
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2022, 10:05 AM »
Whelp, after 3 out of stock near misses I was finally able to order an AT-AT today.  Woo hoo.

How did you get one?  I heard they sold out right away.  Just got the LEgo catalog in the mail this week and that thing looks amazing.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2022, 03:57 PM »
I just signed up for in stock notifications on the Lego website.  Each time I got the email it was gone before I could order one, but third time was the charm.  It was in stock for at least 3 or 4 hours the other day when I ordered.

Each time you get that notification you have to sign up for the alert again if you don’t get one.  It’s a one time alert.

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2022, 06:29 PM »
I just signed up for in stock notifications on the Lego website.  Each time I got the email it was gone before I could order one, but third time was the charm.  It was in stock for at least 3 or 4 hours the other day when I ordered.

Each time you get that notification you have to sign up for the alert again if you don’t get one.  It’s a one time alert.

Rob did you get the AT-AT built yet? What do you think of it?
"This is the way."

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2022, 07:38 PM »
Nope, not yet.  Getting all the Hasbro collection unpacked was my main focus for months.  I just started building Lego stuff this past week and did the helmets first. In a bit I’ll start building the bigger sets so I can figure out how to space out the shelving for these when I get to that stage.  Maybe in the next two or three months. 

Offline 77Skywalker

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2022, 08:36 PM »
I also got Darth Vader's fine Meditation Chamber for Christmas too.