Collecting > Hey Hasbro!

Future HasLab Ideas

<< < (3/3)

Nicklab:
LOL!  Thanks, Jeff.  I don't know if that's even possible or just a dream idea.  But it would be nice to get a ship that could be all of those things.

I also think I figured out a way to make the cockpit pod work without it looking completely out of proportion.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Jeff on November 19, 2021, 05:12 PM ---Jeff's HasLab Parking Lot:

TVC 3.75" Ghost in TVC Rebels box
* Maybe a bit of a harder sell since it's not OT, but you know people want it. Tie it into the new Ahsoka TV show maybe.

--- End quote ---

Dear Hasbro,

Thanks for listening!

Your Pal,
Jeff

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on November 23, 2021, 06:30 AM ---These are my vehicle ideas for future Haslab campaigns.  I want a lot of the vehicles that were mentioned above, but I'm hopeful that some of them might be available as mass retail releases - case in point - the U-Wing!  I think it's going to turn up in the ANDOR series, and that makes me hopeful it could be a wide release, hopefully on par with the way the larger Slave I was produced.

But on to the Haslab vehicle ideas....

THE GHOST - VCX-100
This one could be the biggest reach of all as Haslab wishlist items go.  But the REBELS series has become pretty beloved, and the Ghost has turned up in ROGUE ONE and either it or another VCX-100 was in THE RISE OF SKYWALKER. 
FEATURES:
-Captain Hera Syndulla figure
-Cockpit that seats 4
-Chin turret
-Cargo bay and ramp
-Crew quarters
-Dorsal turret
-Detailed Phantom shuttle (more appropriately sized) with exterior droid socket
STRETCH GOALS:
TIER 1 - Ventral cargo pod with cargo crates inside
TIER 2 - Flight display stand
TIER 3 - Jacen Syndulla figure
TIER 4 - Phantom II (Sheathipede class shuttle)

--- End quote ---

I guess it pays to dream!!!!  Thanks for bumping this up, Jeff!  And thank you to Lucasfilm and Hasbro for delivering for a lot of REBELS fans who have kept the faith for a long time.

McMetal:
Nice work, guys. I still haven’t given up hope on The Twilight!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version