Author Topic: Hasbro Pulse / Pulse Premium Discussion  (Read 35512 times)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: Hasbro Pulse / Pulse Premium Discussion
« Reply #180 on: August 6, 2021, 09:04 AM »
The two Royal Guards that I ordered arrived yesterday.  I ordered those in April.  I got my Royal Guards from EE about a month ago.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 6, 2021, 11:01 AM »
Confirmed that 4 of my figures are still on hold, but the 4 re-packs are all on their way, in four different shipments.  Hey Hasbro, how about you ship smarter and use the savings to keep Haslab stuff under $300?
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 29, 2021, 10:01 AM »
15% off Cyber Monday for Premium members (Holiday15)
10% off Cyber Monday for everyone else (Holiday10)

They're still not doing a great job for Star Wars collectors making the Premium membership really worth it.  I hope they go back to making this "Premium" membership free.

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 29, 2021, 11:08 AM »
Is it just for in stock stuff?  I tried to order the Navarro set and it won't let me apply it. 

I'm not going to bother trying to apply it to a $14 item...

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #184 on: November 29, 2021, 11:16 AM »
Is it just for in stock stuff?

It is only valid on the stuff in the "Seasons Savings" section, which is basically most of the in-stock stuff. Here are the details on the sale...

PREMIUM TERMS: 15% off select eligible products in the Season Savings Collection with code HOLIDAY15 beginning November 25, 2021 at 9AM ET through November 29, 2021 at 11:59PM ET (“Promotion”). Promotion valid for Hasbro Pulse Premium Member accounts only. Promotion applies to pre-tax and pre-shipping and handling amount. No rain checks. Not valid on previous orders. Cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Promotion excludes special bundle deals, Hasbro Pulse Premium Membership fee, and HasLab campaigns. Valid while supplies last. Subject to HasbroPulse.com Terms of Use and policies. ©2021 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.

NON-PREMIUM TERMS: 10% off select eligible products in the Season Savings Collection with code HOLIDAY10 beginning November 29, 2021 at 9AM ET through November 25, 2021 at 11:59PM ET (“Promotion”). Promotion applies to pre-tax and pre-shipping and handling amount. No rain checks. Not valid on previous orders. Cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Excludes special bundle deals, Hasbro Pulse Premium Membership fee, and HasLab campaigns. Valid while supplies last. Subject to HasbroPulse.com Terms of Use and policies. ©2021 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #185 on: November 29, 2021, 11:25 AM »
If you've been wanting the TVC Slave One and have been holding out...now is the time!

There's also the Troop Transport, POE's X-wing from TROS and the Skiff that a 10 to 15% discount could help.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 11:28 AM by Matt_Fury »
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 29, 2021, 12:15 PM »
If you've been wanting the TVC Slave One and have been holding out...now is the time!

There's also the Troop Transport, POE's X-wing from TROS and the Skiff that a 10 to 15% discount could help.

Wow, surprised any of that stuff is still available.  Like Dave said, not regretting bailing on the membership thus far.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 29, 2021, 12:20 PM »
Is it just for in stock stuff?

It is only valid on the stuff in the "Seasons Savings" section, which is basically most of the in-stock stuff. Here are the details on the sale...

PREMIUM TERMS: 15% off select eligible products in the Season Savings Collection with code HOLIDAY15 beginning November 25, 2021 at 9AM ET through November 29, 2021 at 11:59PM ET (“Promotion”). Promotion valid for Hasbro Pulse Premium Member accounts only. Promotion applies to pre-tax and pre-shipping and handling amount. No rain checks. Not valid on previous orders. Cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Promotion excludes special bundle deals, Hasbro Pulse Premium Membership fee, and HasLab campaigns. Valid while supplies last. Subject to HasbroPulse.com Terms of Use and policies. ©2021 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.

NON-PREMIUM TERMS: 10% off select eligible products in the Season Savings Collection with code HOLIDAY10 beginning November 29, 2021 at 9AM ET through November 25, 2021 at 11:59PM ET (“Promotion”). Promotion applies to pre-tax and pre-shipping and handling amount. No rain checks. Not valid on previous orders. Cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Excludes special bundle deals, Hasbro Pulse Premium Membership fee, and HasLab campaigns. Valid while supplies last. Subject to HasbroPulse.com Terms of Use and policies. ©2021 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.

Ah.... I never got the email so I didn't realize there were more details.

Nothing there for me...

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 13, 2022, 11:16 AM »
And was shocked to see that it was some 5 pages back in my Hasbro Pulse account order history, from September 27, 2020.

This is one of my biggest complaints about Pulse.  It'd be nice to one could filter out all the fulfilled orders to see what's still outstanding.  And also, that if you're checking on one order on Page 3 and go back to look at the next, you are sent back at Page 1.  I've just learned to open each order in new windows, but it'd be nice to have a little convenience.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 13, 2022, 12:05 PM »
I share your annoyance with that particular Hasbro Pulse site glitch.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 14, 2022, 10:57 AM »
And was shocked to see that it was some 5 pages back in my Hasbro Pulse account order history, from September 27, 2020.

This is one of my biggest complaints about Pulse.  It'd be nice to one could filter out all the fulfilled orders to see what's still outstanding.  And also, that if you're checking on one order on Page 3 and go back to look at the next, you are sent back at Page 1.  I've just learned to open each order in new windows, but it'd be nice to have a little convenience.

I actually love that they catalog all of your orders, fulfilled or not.  Maybe they could organize them differently, but I've had to go back a few times to check on what I've ordered or have just been curious about what I paid and I love having all the info there.  It takes maybe a minute to scan back through prior orders?  Worth the wait to have them keep all that detail in my opinion.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 14, 2022, 11:11 AM »

I actually love that they catalog all of your orders, fulfilled or not.  Maybe they could organize them differently, but I've had to go back a few times to check on what I've ordered or have just been curious about what I paid and I love having all the info there.  It takes maybe a minute to scan back through prior orders?  Worth the wait to have them keep all that detail in my opinion.

Oh!  Nothing wrong with having all the previous orders, but I'd just like to have a filter feature so that if I'm looking for my open and/or partially fulfilled orders that I don't have to scan through each page to find what I want.  Especially since I do most of my ordering through Pulse and I probably have 15 pages to peruse (granted some of the last few pages are totally fulfilled).

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 14, 2022, 01:08 PM »
It would be nice to be able to see what’s in the order on the order page.  It’s easy enough with the price tag on the Crest to find it, but opening up a whole bunch of nearly identical $14.xx or $28.xx orders to find the one I’m looking for is tediously designed.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #193 on: January 24, 2022, 11:24 AM »
It would be nice to be able to see what’s in the order on the order page.  It’s easy enough with the price tag on the Crest to find it, but opening up a whole bunch of nearly identical $14.xx or $28.xx orders to find the one I’m looking for is tediously designed.

I think Hasbro might actually be listening.  There's now a feature where you can filter your orders between Fulfilled, Unfulfilled and Partial.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 24, 2022, 11:40 AM »

I think Hasbro might actually be listening.  There's now a feature where you can filter your orders between Fulfilled, Unfulfilled and Partial.

That's a great start.  I'd still love it if it showed what's in the order on the order page instead of having to click in the order to see what it was.  Also, a thumbnail image of those items next to their names would be super helpful too.  It takes me way too long to find the one item I'm looking for when I find it elsewhere and need to cancel something.  Maybe that's the point. :)