Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Official Television Thread

<< < (89/113) > >>

Diddly:
Caught the Gotham pilot on Hulu... overall it was not good, but also not bad. Its main weakness was that it suffered from Pilot Syndrome where things are just awkward overall. Second episode will probably better.

Didn't care for the dialogue or most of the cast. Bullock grew on me even though all I see is the dad from Grounded for Life. Not a fan of the OC dude as Gordon. Jada Pinkett Smith had the most interesting character but as I said, the lines were really corny. Cameos were out of control, almost SW Prequel-like in the "LOOK AT THESE CHARACTERS WHO AREN'T CHARACTERS YET!"

Still, I liked it better than what I saw of Agents of SHIELD, so I'll at least give it a few episodes.

BillCable:
I thought Gotham was ok.  Horning in every character possible was a mistake, IMO.  Riddler, Cat Woman, Penguin, Ivy and possibly the Joker, all introduced all at once?  Not the best decision.  Hopefully it'll improve.

Second season premiere of SHIELD was awesome.  Loved the wrecking ball homage.  Also loved that the Absorbing Man had some intelligence to him, rather than the dumb brute from the comics.  Really excellent execution.

GrandMoffNick:
My assumption on the so many characters in Gotham was just to say hey everyone look at all the characters you'll get to see in this show going forward. Not that they will do that always. Guess we will see

Hemish:
I don't think I will stick with Gotham much longer ,that episode was painfull to watch, the cop that went up, he had his gun, why didn't he shoot?
I honestly don't know why they keep going back to showing whatever young Bruce is doing, it's not pushing Gordon's story in any way.

BillCable:
It's barely holding my attention.  The only character I really enjoy is Gordon's partner.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version