Multimedia > TV-9D9

Andor (SPOILERS possible)

<< < (2/32) > >>

Nicklab:
The way Rogue One established more of the Rebellion prior to the Battle of Yavin was really interesting.  And I agree, the Ring of Kafrene was a pretty interesting location. 

Seeing Cassian build up that relationship with a source like Tivik would be cool.  And incorporating characters like Mon Mothma, Bail Organa, and others on the Rebel Alliance council would build on the depth of the project.  But I really want to see how he "acquires" K-2SO.  That will be fantastic to see!

From a story perspective there are lots of places to go.  In RO Cassian said to Jyn that he's been in the fight since he was 6 years old.  Was that during the Clone Wars?  Clearly the show can't go that far back.  But if the show is talking about the formative years of the Rebellion, will it take on how rebel cells banded together to form the Alliance?  It might be too much to ask if the Ghost crew might have some kind of crossover with this series.

McMetal:
Really liked the character, looking forward to this one.

Matt_Fury:
Could we see a live action Hera Syndulla??

Nicklab:
Along the same lines as what Matt mentioned, the whole spy/espionage angle could potentially open this series up for some crossover with Rebels.  Specifically, I’m wondering if Fulcrum will be a plot line in this show.  A live action Ahsoka Tano is something that a significant segment of fandom seem to want to see. 

Matt_Fury:
Once we see casting news, I wonder how long it will take for someone to speculate about Grand Admiral Thrawn?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version