Multimedia > The Sequel Trilogy

Star Wars Episode IX (SPOILER-FREE)

(1/9) > >>

Dave:
Do we know rough dates when we expect to see a teaser trailer, official trailer, teaser poster, official poster?

Are the teasers going to be released at Celebration?

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Dave on March 27, 2019, 12:23 PM ---Do we know rough dates when we expect to see a teaser trailer, official trailer, teaser poster, official poster?

--- End quote ---

I don't know, but that would be my guess (the BIG Star Wars party)… and then the trailer will open Avengers: Endgame

Matt_Fury:

--- Quote from: Dave on March 27, 2019, 12:23 PM ---Do we know rough dates when we expect to see a teaser trailer, official trailer, teaser poster, official poster?

--- End quote ---

There's an Episode IX panel at Celebration....I expect the teaser to drop then along with the title.

Matt_Fury:
Let's let the pure speculation on what we've seen (and heard) from the Teaser begin!   ;D

Dave:
Was there any reveal of a teaser or movie poster during Celebration?  I'm assuming no real movie poster was shown, but figured I'd check.  I know we've seen leaked/fake poster imagery, but that was unofficial.

All of the the anthology and sequel trilogy teaser posters have just been text based.  Its not until the movie premier where the movie posters have been released recently.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version