Multimedia > The Sequel Trilogy

Star Wars Episode IX (SPOILER-FREE)

<< < (2/9) > >>

Matt_Fury:
Not that I saw.  Just the Star Wars in blue lettering and The Rise of Skywalker title.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Dave on April 17, 2019, 05:49 PM ---Was there any reveal of a teaser or movie poster during Celebration?
--- End quote ---

Yes - as boring and plain as the initial Ep7 and Ep8 teaser posters.  Look for it at a theater near you soon.

Dave:
Thanks Jeff.  That's what I figured.  Boring, but it saves me a few bucks in not having to buy a teaser poster.

Matt_Fury:
I need to rack up 1,000 Disney Movie reward points so I can get the theatrical poster.  It took forever for me to get the TFA and TLA ones!

Dave:

--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on April 18, 2019, 11:00 AM ---I need to rack up 1,000 Disney Movie reward points so I can get the theatrical poster.  It took forever for me to get the TFA and TLA ones!

--- End quote ---

Pretty sad I've got to do this, but every couple of months I go on Amazon.com and Target.com and search for "Disney DVD" and sort by cost.  I can usually pick up a handful for $5 or less that allow me to get a poster for about $45 worth of crappy movies that I then donate to Goodwill after taking out the rewards codes.  I've got 4000 points banked right now waiting for the E9 poster.

I'm curious if there is going to be any poster for The Mandalorian.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version