Collectibles > Kenner Retro Collection

Target 2023 Retro Collection Multi-Color The Mandalorian

(1/4) > >>

Jeff:
Might as well start a thread for this one too...  latest intel from Jayson/Yakface indicates yet another multi-color monstrosity is coming to Target...

"It looks like the Target exclusive Retro Collection (Prototype Edition) series will continue on into 2023. Like the school codes before it (“Chalk“, “Blackboard“, “Eraser” and “Sharpener“), “Lowercase” continues the theme and has a price point of $14.99. Question is, who will it be? I think Leia is about due for the subline as we’ve gotten 3 villains and 2 heroes, and no female characters thus far, but I guess we’ll see when it’s officially revealed."

Jeff:
Starting up some threads from today's reveals - Proto-Mando.

STAR WARS: RETRO COLLECTION THE MANDALORIAN PROTOTYPE
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $14.99/Available: Spring 2023)

Inspired by the original 1970s Kenner STAR WARS action figures, this STAR WARS: RETRO COLLECTION 3.75 INCH THE MANDALORIAN PROTOTYPE Edition Figure features premium design and five points of articulation. This figure’s vibrant, multi-colored prototype deco will surely add a bright pop of color to any fan’s STAR WARS collection. The Mandalorian is battle-worn and tight-lipped, a formidable bounty hunter in an increasingly dangerous galaxy. Beautifully rendered retro packaging captures a colorful pop art style and includes throwback STAR WARS branding and a Kenner Toys logo. Imagine the excitement of the ‘70s when the STAR WARS original trilogy had just begun. Includes figure and 2 accessories.

Available this Spring exclusively at Target.

Rob:
Only $2 less than a fully articulated figure with tons of paint apps!

EdSolo:
But you get a cool grey cape and blasters in the retro blue plastic.

Dave:
I'm officially done with these.  It was fun at first, but now it doesn't look like it will ever end.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version