Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Toy Fair 2010!

(1/25) > >>

jedi_master_sal:
Okay first apologies to the mods if this is in the wrong place.

With speculation running rampant about an AT-AT, pics now seen of the snowspeeder, twin pod cloud car, and swamp speeder, what else would you like to see revealed at Toy Fair.

Personally I'd like to see Hasbro reveal when the planned Hoth Rebel trooper variant is as well as the plan to release the comic pack figures that aren't going to be released as comic packs. (I really wanted Delia Blue among others.)

We also know of the Galactic Heroes AT-AT and I'd like to see more pics of that one even if it is pushed back to 2011 for release.

Beyond this I suppose we'll see the EU wave again.

So what else SW related only would you like to see coming out of Toy Fair?

iFett:
Slave I (I'm a man of many words)

jedi_master_sal:

--- Quote from: iFett on January  8, 2010, 12:50 PM ---Slave I (I'm a man of many words)

--- End quote ---

HA! Yeah, a new bigger one would be nice.

I would really LOVE to see modular Death Star playsets revealed at Toy Fair, but I know that's a pipe dream.

JediJman:
DS playset would be great, but I'd be happy seeing some in depth shots of the new AT-AT.

McMetal:
I want to see the Twilight, Republic Shuttle, Separatist SuperTank, or some other big vehicle in the TCW line that isn't a Y-Wing or Gunship re-paint.

If TLC is getting an AT-AT, Hasbro damn sure better have something comparable up their sleeves for the animated line.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version