Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

2024 March Madness Poll

<< < (2/11) > >>

Nicklab:
Per the guys at the @swtvc IG page, voting will be conducted on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.  The first region had voting begin yesterday.  Interesting matchups so far.

Nicklab:
The next round of March Madness voting is live now - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSelEcuBUTxCRNxnpXECPvas3RVqc-CFeirVkuGij5mljM7RHg/viewform?fbclid=IwAR1NlecGRHEq9xD4tM7EkTiQxo383ToQHLivwE7Vc5Obv_OZvrpaq-74NZ0

Scott:
Tonnika Sisters and Sim Aloo losing in round 1 says all I need to know about this stupid bracket.  Obviously the demographic of voters is PT/CW era fans as they usually dominate this thing.  Add in super obvious choices like Ahsoka baddies/characters…so dumb

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Scott on March  9, 2024, 11:53 AM ---Tonnika Sisters and Sim Aloo losing in round 1 says all I need to know about this stupid bracket.  Obviously the demographic of voters is PT/CW era fans as they usually dominate this thing.  Add in super obvious choices like Ahsoka baddies/characters…so dumb

--- End quote ---

Plus you have the complete the 96 crowd choosing figures already made over never-before-made... SMH.

Someone mentioned on the group FB page that voting dropped between the two quarter rounds... I can see it further dropping if certain tendencies continue to happen.

In the end, it is what it is.

GrandMoffNick:
How dare these a holes vote for what they want in a poll.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version