Author Topic: Bandai Star Wars Vehicle Model Kits  (Read 9339 times)

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Bandai Star Wars Vehicle Model Kits
« Reply #15 on: December 6, 2018, 05:55 PM »
Thanks Jesse!  I long ago figured out the paint situation with the Bandai kits.  I’ve still not picked up any yet (have been blowing money on some much more high end collectibles lately) though they always seem tempting...

But speaking of the blockade runner, I love the X-Wing Minnatures prebuilt version 1/270(?) scale 8)
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2018, 03:31 AM »
Those minis are AWESOME.  I'd be collecting those for sure if I had endless cash, haha.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 4, 2020, 08:49 AM »
Long shot/wrong thread

But anyone ever happen to have one of these? Wondering how it looks just as a display piece. I'd like to have more than just my mini die cast one and Action Fleet is too expensive. Thanks.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-EPISODE-1-Trade-Federation-Battleship-Flying-Action-Model-Rocket-NEW/274394716703
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within