Collectibles > Discover the Force / Movie Heroes

2013 Movie Heroes Class I Vehicles

<< < (12/13) > >>

Jesse James:
I felt pretty similarly but I'm not TOTALLY burned out on PT stuff, at least to where if I get it cheap enough I'm happy to buy and repaint.  Plan to do that with the Dropship to an OT-era repurposed one.

The Droid was cooler than I thought, and I didn't buy till I saw it at TJMaxx as well...  I didn't appreciate it before.  Now it makes a neat little answer to said dropship if you use it as just a droid itself not a "ship" per se.

The AT-RT, agree totally.  Horrid paintjob.  It's only good for buying and repainting.

Yoda's Fighter I was a little sour on...  I kind of want to do a Yaddle one or something similar, new droid dome and deco...  The figure bites though for sure, and the concept of Yoda needing a smaller ship is goofy unto itself, but I'm buying into it.  I liked the droid dome removability enough to care I guess.

McMetal:
I liked the AT-RT set because it gave me another chance to pick up a Tactical Droid, plus it made good customizing fodder. They got the driver's helmet totally wrong though. No cheek flaps. Luckily I picked up some custom cast Phase II helmets that look perfect on there. Looking forward to posting some pics soon.

Darth_Anton:
I picked up the 501st Attack Drop ship at Ross today for $9.99. Just the right price. I kinda like the Republic "mini-rig" ships.

Jesse James:
Some of these, and other Yoda packaged things, are lingering at K-Mart in their clearance aisles, and there's an additional 50% off clearance right now...  These would be down to $4.50 there now I believe.

Also some Legends and stuff turn up, but not a ton left.

Scockery:
Didn't find any, found some CW figures (including Goji the pilot who cannot really sit!) and Movie Heroes Padme, but her head is so awful I couldn't give $4.50 for it. Oddly found Hobbit figures at K-mart that never carried them or if they put them out, put them in some place strange and unlocatable. But they didn't scan...I had them all anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version