Author Topic: Clone Wars AT-TE  (Read 107856 times)

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars AT-TE
« Reply #285 on: July 10, 2008, 04:37 PM »
Yeah I think you got fed some misinformation Jman...  That or someone is finding stuff and not sharing. :P

Hell, we don't even have much 30th stuff at some stures anymore.  I know my nearby WM's depleted of just about everything when less than a month ago the pegs were full.  Not sure why that happened or how, but our stores are starting to run dry.

Exactly. No CW toys at all. Last wave of Legends is HTF. TFU stuff is a trickle.

I'm actually glad of this in that I've had some extra money lately.

But that's now being sapped by Halo stuff. And in just two short weeks and a day, what we expect to be the last BIG toy release for SW.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline smartsoccerbb

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 10, 2008, 11:54 PM »
Do you know how many clone troopers we get with the AT-TE? I heard that it's 7? Is that true?
Thanks for your help!
I hope I can get one! I'm saving up my allowance! ;D

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 11, 2008, 12:17 AM »
Do you know how many clone troopers we get with the AT-TE? I heard that it's 7? Is that true?
Thanks for your help!
I hope I can get one! I'm saving up my allowance! ;D

No, sadly only 1 clone trooper comes with the AT-TE.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline smartsoccerbb

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 11, 2008, 02:25 AM »
 ???Really??? Awwww... :P

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 11, 2008, 11:05 AM »
Yeah AND it's animated... I should be getting at least two of these. I might keep one of the clones so the other would be up for sale or trade. Though I don't think there is any significant difference between the clone in the AT-TE and the standard clone coming in the figure line.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline smartsoccerbb

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 11, 2008, 01:48 PM »
I really like the animated look of the clones. Wish more came with it

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 11, 2008, 03:07 PM »

Well, if they added figs, they would add cost, so that doesn't make much sense.  I'd rather they dropped the fig and made in $90 personally.  You CAN always just buy more basic clones you know...
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline smartsoccerbb

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 11, 2008, 04:55 PM »
Yeah, guess you're right. But the animated clones are 8$ each. buying 19 more would cost a lot.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 11, 2008, 04:56 PM »

Well, if they added figs, they would add cost, so that doesn't make much sense.  I'd rather they dropped the fig and made in $90 personally.  You CAN always just buy more basic clones you know...

Possible thinking here could be that you need one to get started. Either for the Cockpit or the dorsal cannon. (And that's the way to hook people into getting more to fill it up.)

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 11, 2008, 04:57 PM »
Yeah, guess you're right. But the animated clones are 8$ each. buying 19 more would cost a lot.
True, if you're filling them up with animated clones.

Most of us have enough realistic clones to fill several AT-TEs.

Offline smartsoccerbb

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 11, 2008, 05:04 PM »
I'm not a buy 10 of everything collector, plus I'm not old enough to have a job so I just have to rely on allowance

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 11, 2008, 07:16 PM »

Great point.  I wonder how many of us are buying to fill up with the "normal" line versus animated figs.  I'm putting regular clones in mine.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 11, 2008, 08:50 PM »

Great point.  I wonder how many of us are buying to fill up with the "normal" line versus animated figs.  I'm putting regular clones in mine.

Well, I'm using one for Geonosis, so that gets AOTC clones.
Another for Utapau, so Cody's clones for that.

If I buy the other three I'm debating on they will be filled with the following:
Coruscant: Grey Coruscant clones
Kashyyyk: Elite/Kashyyyk Clones
Felucia: Bly's clones

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 11, 2008, 10:04 PM »

Well, I'm using one for Geonosis, so that gets AOTC clones.
Another for Utapau, so Cody's clones for that.

If I buy the other three I'm debating on they will be filled with the following:
Coruscant: Grey Coruscant clones
Kashyyyk: Elite/Kashyyyk Clones
Felucia: Bly's clones

Dude, how are you going to display five ATTE's?  You must have one mother of a display room!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 12, 2008, 09:42 AM »

Normal all the way for me. I don't know what I'm going to do with my animated clone.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."