Author Topic: Bonus Pit Droids  (Read 16668 times)

Offline ddschneider1972

• Youngling
  • Go Bucks!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Begun, my Bonus Pit Droid collection has...
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2004, 09:09 PM »
thanks, I contacted them and told them who sent me!

by the way, Jeff Smentek, refered me to the forums here, from another site we are both on and and we've traded in the past...he said you were good guys...he was right!
 Thanks to you guys, hopefully I can get 3 of the 6 pains in my side taken care of CHEAPLY! When I hear back from yestertoys I'll let you know!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2004, 09:16 PM by darth_schneider »
"Modern Collectors are just Walmart Shoppers" -The new SW "Fan Club" President

They are right, everything is big in Texas, even the defeats...The Buckeyes are (still) #1!!!!!!!!

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2004, 09:46 PM »
Cool, glad to be of service d_s!  And Jeff's right, we're a pretty cool group here, if I do say so myself...   :P  Hopefully you'll be swinging by a little more often to hang out with us!   ;)

So, which BPDs are you ordering from them?  Just one of each color?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2004, 09:47 PM by JediMAC »

Offline ddschneider1972

• Youngling
  • Go Bucks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2004, 11:45 PM »
yea, I emailed tham and said I'm more concerned with the 3 different colors and don't care who they are packed with or in what condition the package is in...if I can get al 3 for $8 a piece that'd be awesome. cheapest i've seen was last year/early this year for about $10.99 but they didn't have all 3.
"Modern Collectors are just Walmart Shoppers" -The new SW "Fan Club" President

They are right, everything is big in Texas, even the defeats...The Buckeyes are (still) #1!!!!!!!!

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Pit Droids
« Reply #18 on: February 7, 2005, 10:43 PM »
I'm working on a little project of trying to make a numbered list of all of the individual modern figures.  This is a list of loose figures, not carded, so the figure itself is all that matters (for this list, anyway  :)).  I've completed POTF2 (222 figures, once you include all of the ones included with vehicles, etc - yikes!) and am working on my Episode 1 list.

So, my question is this.  Are the 2 droids from the Pit Droid 2-Pack different sculpts/paint jobs?  It certainly appears so by this pic here.  I'm pretty sure they are, but since I don't own them, I can't verify it with my own eyes.

My second question:  is the pit droid included with Gasgano also different from those in the Pit Droid 2-Pack?  If so, I need to add 3 pit droids instead of just 1 to the list.

Thanx in advance for any help!

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Pit Droids
« Reply #19 on: February 8, 2005, 12:19 AM »
Did you scope out my Bonus Pit Droid thread 4 down from this one Jesse?  I think most of your answers should be in there.

Bottom line is that there's basically 5 all new Pit Droids in those Bonus 2-packs, as unfortunate as that sounds.  Actually, now I can't totally recall if the Pit Droids are all different, or if it's just some of their accessories.  But go check out my thread.  I put some picture links to all of them in there.

I consider those 5 Bonus Pit Droids to be necessary in order to have a "complete" loose collection, even if they were only released abroad.  The 3 in the Maul, Ani, Obi-Wan 2-packs can be had for pretty cheap ($12ish), but the ones in the Holo Sidious and NRG packs usually run $50 - $75 each, last I saw.

Ugh.  I still need those latter two myself, plus one of each carded too.  I hate myself...   >:(

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 8, 2005, 01:07 AM »
Actually, I did see that thread, but was unsure if the 5 Bonus Pit Droids were different again from the other 3 Pit Droids (2-Pack & Gasgano), or if there was some repetition involved between them all.  I'm going to go through it again and read a little closer...   :)
« Last Edit: February 8, 2005, 01:08 AM by JesseVader08 »

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 8, 2005, 08:36 PM »
So my understanding is that the 6 Bonus Pit Droids are in fact different from those in the 2-Pack and with Gasgano.  This would mean 9 total Pit Droids to be found.
« Last Edit: January 3, 2006, 01:45 AM by JesseVader08 »

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Almost finish, my Bonus Pit Droid collection has...
« Reply #22 on: January 3, 2006, 11:34 PM »

So who else has some/all of these Bonus Pit Droids?  If not, are they still on your "to do" list, or are you just brushing them off as "foreign"?  I know Tom (Darth Kenobi) was going to start working on a set of them, since he recently finished off his Bonus Battle Droid collection.  Anyone else?  If so, where'd you find them, and for about how much?  Got my first two for about $17 each in trade value...

I have all of them but two momc, Holo Sidous and a Obi Wan.  The Sidous one I have but the card was damaged in shipping. :'(  I been picking my stuff up anywhere they have them for sell Star Wars Board sell ads, online stores, scapler shows, and over seas stores.  I'm not sure how much I spent on them but wish I had picked them up when there were first released at around $15 or so but I didn't want to go and bnuy stuff overseas at that time.  I'm still also working on my completing my BBD set as will.  
Got a Holo Sidous Bonus Pit Droid from Brian Toys so now I only need the Obi.  There was one ebay but I forgot to bid on it but another on is up so hopefully I will be able to get that one.  Will feel good getting that last figure for this sub collection of mine.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Bonus Pit Droids
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2006, 08:55 PM »
I might hunt down a loose set of these someday.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
Re: Bonus Pit Droids
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2006, 08:14 PM »
I found 3 of them on Ebay for $10 loose each. I have 3 colors, they came with soft goods obi. All of them had the box part. I would like to get the other colors with that cyclinder crate.
I was shocked when I saw them with the Buy it now price, I jumped on all 3!
I have to say I was quite pleased with them. I got lucky.

The Seller id is red5sixx, great seller bought lots of stuff from him. No more droid packs though. Tell him ebay memebr Jackoftradze sent you he may hook you up!
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/