Author Topic: 2020 Haslab - TVC Razor Crest  (Read 59664 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: 2020 TVC Haslab Razor Crest
« Reply #540 on: February 12, 2022, 04:31 PM »
Mine is arriving Monday.  Someone I know ordered two but only one has shown up I guess.  Will be interested to see how that pans out.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 12, 2022, 05:51 PM »
Got mine a few hours ago.  Looking forward to cracking it open tonight!

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 13, 2022, 02:09 AM »
Finally got my Razor Crest put together… It’s huge and the details are amazing! There is so much packed into this toy/model and so much versatility in terms of how it can be displayed. I’ll leave it to others for the more detailed reviews, but it is certainly one of the best Star Wars ships Hasbro has put out to date 8)

[img]
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 13, 2022, 09:38 AM »
I’ve been seeing social media posts about people assembling their Razor Crest’s, and enlisting their kids to help.  Evidently stocking the weapons locker might require smaller hands. 
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 13, 2022, 11:18 AM »
Lol... I just chucked the bag of weapons into the main cargo bay.  I don't know that I'm ever going to display it with the doors open, so for now that's good enough.

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 13, 2022, 12:29 PM »
I’ve been seeing social media posts about people assembling their Razor Crest’s, and enlisting their kids to help.  Evidently stocking the weapons locker might require smaller hands.

Getting the guns into the locker on the Razor Crest was a pain in the rear! That whole forward section: weapons locker, bed, and toilet are accessible only through the side ramp/hatch and the top doesn’t come off there. I’m not a big guy, but my hands were too large to get most of the weapons into the locker… I eventually succeeded using a couple chopsticks, one with sticky tack on the end to hold the gun and the other to push it into place. That said, the locker itself is well designed and I like how the guns mount on a peg pushed through the trigger guard. Once mounted in place, they won’t be falling off!
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #546 on: February 13, 2022, 04:33 PM »
So I was away from the house for about 45 minutes and that's when Fed Ex decided to show up!  I literally saw the truck going the opposite way on the road as I was on my way home.   :(

Kids were home with the wife, did not tell my wife that it was a Fed Ex guy at the door.  I decided to have it sent to a local Fed Ex place and that can take up to 48 hours.  **** me right?!
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 14, 2022, 01:59 AM »
So I was away from the house for about 45 minutes and that's when Fed Ex decided to show up!  I literally saw the truck going the opposite way on the road as I was on my way home.   :(

Kids were home with the wife, did not tell my wife that it was a Fed Ex guy at the door.  I decided to have it sent to a local Fed Ex place and that can take up to 48 hours.  **** me right?!

You decided to have it sent to Fed Ex AFTER is was delivered?  I didn't know you could do that.

I successfully redirected the Barge to a pickup location while it was in transit, but have not had good luck getting that to work since.  When they gave us the opportunity to modify the address, I changed my home address to my local pickup site (in the Pulse system, not the FedEx system).  I'm hoping I didn't shoot myself in the foot with that since it now doesn't have my home address anywhere on it.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 14, 2022, 09:56 AM »
Once they tried to deliver it and no one answered the door, I was able to have them drop it off at a local pick up site.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 14, 2022, 11:32 AM »
Once they tried to deliver it and no one answered the door, I was able to have them drop it off at a local pick up site.

Okay, thanks for clarifying.  On my shipment it says "Signature Required," so I've been wondering if they would just leave it without a signature or not.  I have read about other people coming home to find it at their doorstep, so not sure if that's strictly enforced or if there is a way to bypass it...
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 14, 2022, 12:53 PM »
I wish the Fed Ex guy just left it on the porch....I live on some acreage so porch pirates really aren't a thing in my neighborhood.

I still have to sign for it when I go by the Fed Ex pick up site today.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #551 on: February 14, 2022, 02:48 PM »
My long wait is over. :P Got my shipping notice from Hasbro Pulse this morning!

Still nothing in my FedEx delivery manager, so FU to FedEx this morning for not being able to recognize my address and incoming packages 90% of the time.  ::)

Ugh, I hate FedEx. 

I got an alert from FedEx that my delivery date has changed...

Updated delivery: Tuesday, February 15, 2022 by end of day
Initially expected: Wednesday, 2/16/2022

Oh - good news!  It might get here tomorrow!  Let's see where it is....  recent tracking history:

Thursday, February 10, 2022      
1:08 PM   CHINO, CA   Arrived at FedEx location

Huh.  So it might get here tomorrow.  Or it might still be in Chino, CA.  Or it might be somewhere in-between.  Very helpful, FedEx.   ::)
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 14, 2022, 03:34 PM »
As far as tracking goes, I think UPS has a better system.  They update more frequently and when it's out for delivery, you can see where the truck is on google maps!

Fed Ex is a faster than UPS but their tracking system leaves a lot to be desired.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 14, 2022, 04:22 PM »
Oh - good news!  It might get here tomorrow!  Let's see where it is....  recent tracking history:

Thursday, February 10, 2022      
1:08 PM   CHINO, CA   Arrived at FedEx location

Huh.  So it might get here tomorrow.  Or it might still be in Chino, CA.  Or it might be somewhere in-between.  Very helpful, FedEx.   ::)

GrandMoffNick and I are in the same situation.  Our shipment hasn't moved from the FedEx in Chino since 2/10. 

I really hope it wasn't on one of those trains that got robbed, or in a truck where the driver decided to dump it all in a ravine...

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #554 on: February 15, 2022, 10:04 AM »
Mine are supposed to be here today, but one of them is in New Jersey and the other is in Pennsylvania. I'm in Massachusetts. I'm fully expecting them to go into the dreaded Fedex "delivery pending" status for a few days.
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram