Author Topic: 2021 Kenner Retro Collection - The Mandalorian  (Read 10020 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Kenner Retro Collection - The Mandalorian
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2022, 11:06 PM »
Target is starting to ship Mando wave 2. I got a notice for Beskar Mando due to arrive by end of week with the rest coming by end of next week.

Ugh, Amazon preorder still says AUGUST.   >:(
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2022, 05:28 PM »
So far I have received 2 of my Beskar Mandos and all 3 of my Bobas from Target. I have had to approve a delay on the rest of the wave. Boba just came in 2 separate boxes, the first had two and could barely hold them. The 2nd box was four times as large and in it between all the bubble wrap was another box the same size as the first with the 3rd Boba wedged in there. 🤦‍♂️
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2022, 05:35 PM »
Found a full case of these today at Walmart and grabbed Bo Katan for my Rebels display.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2022, 05:40 PM »
I found Mando and 2 Deathtroopers on the shelves Friday at 2 different Targets.

I was able to order a Boba Fett off the Target site yesterday morning (had to come up with a $35 order to get them to do it, though.)

Today I found Ahsoka and the Armorer at a WalMart (along with another Deathtrooper that I did not buy)

To keep myself sane and not drive around endlessly searching I bit the bullet and bought a Bo Katan off an in-hand eBay listing.

Then I cancelled my EE case. Even with the eBay upcharge I spent less than the case (though with the double Deathtrooper I was technically one figure short too.) Glad that is done, I do like having these figures!

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2022, 12:09 AM »
Found all but Boba Fett between two local Walmarts today. I’ve only opened the Mando so far, and the cloth cape is a nice upgrade from the vinyl cape on the previous figure. Now hopefully my Fett ships soon from Amazon, but they’re telling me August now.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2022, 09:58 AM »
I nabbed Ahsoka, Death Trooper, and Armorer at Target this week, but they all came on crushed cards.  From talking with a couple different Target employees it sounds like they are not getting full cases, but rather these are coming in the repack boxes.  So finding them in good condition is goin to be even harder with these split cases.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2022, 10:57 AM »
We had two Beskar Mandos and a Death Trooper at our Target the other day, so grabbed one of each. I’m pretty sure these didn’t come in a case and were just sent in the toy pack boxes Target gets because we only had those three and the cards were all destroyed. Honestly it is too difficult to try to get minty cards on these flimsy boxes anyways, so I guess I don’t really care. Love the new cloth goods cape on Mando, sweet figure overall.

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: 2021 Kenner Retro Collection - The Mandalorian
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2023, 06:39 AM »
Ollies has a whole endcap of retro figures from the BoBF, Obi-Wan and Mandolorian lines.  $4 per.