Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Walking Dead

<< < (324/522) > >>

Matt_Fury:
Poor Buttons.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on March  8, 2015, 10:46 PM ---Carol with the little boy was creepy.
--- End quote ---

Yes!  I get what she was doing there, but I Was just waiting for that kid to piss his pants.  Definitely NOT a people person.

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on March  8, 2015, 10:46 PM ---Rick kissing the married lady should set something interesting up. Though mostly it makes me sad we don't have the Rick and Andrea relationship from the comics going.
--- End quote ---

I think they are missing Andrea bigtime.  She becomes so much more important in the comics that they either need to radically change storylines or set up other characters to take her roles.  Obviously Jessie is filling the role of Rick's love interest for now and maybe they'll keep her around longer than comic-Jessie.  And it looks like they're turning Sasha into the expert sniper.  I'm okay with it, but couldn't help thinking back to Comic-Andrea all through the episode.

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on March  8, 2015, 10:46 PM ---And I'm a little scared they may have "traded" Daryl for Jesus. I really like Daryl but Jesus is awesome. Hopefully I'm just reading something out of nothing.

--- End quote ---
I wonder if a character named Jesus would be too weird for the TV masses.  It kinda makes sense to put Daryl in that role, at least for now.  Thought Daryl's skills are vastly different from Ninja-Jesus.  Maybe They are saving Jesus for the season finale?

Anyone have theories on the 'W' zombie?  Maybe it just stands for Walkers and was one of the tortured zombies from Aiden's team.  I couldn't stop thinking about it when Sam when stamping people with Alexandria A's though.  Is "W" a rival group or community?  I recall Aiden saying his group was attacked, but did he say by walkers?  Or was it maybe by someone else?  And who has the blender-gun???  Great setup work these last two episodes.

GrandMoffNick:
Call Jesus by his real name..... Paul,  I think.

Two times in second half premiere painted on the wall somewhere was "wolves not far".

Gotta be the W. Please be "s-----s" by a new name for the show. Has to be.........

BillCable:
Another episode of which I wasn't a big fan.

Carol gets snuck-up on by a fat cookie-seeking kid?  Rick ready to pop a cap in some physician's ass so he can get some?  Daryl becoming the least suspicious of the core because some dude likes horses?

I get Rick going darker, and that's an interesting turn, but the rest of them becoming incompetent this quickly just doesn't sit well with me.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: BillCable on March  9, 2015, 08:48 AM ---Another episode of which I wasn't a big fan.

Carol gets snuck-up on by a fat cookie-seeking kid?  Rick ready to pop a cap in some physician's ass so he can get some?  Daryl becoming the least suspicious of the core because some dude likes horses?

I get Rick going darker, and that's an interesting turn, but the rest of them becoming incompetent this quickly just doesn't sit well with me.

--- End quote ---

I'm actually really liking this last few. 

Carol's in a new area, trying to focus and hurry.  As someone with a lot of kids in my neighborhood, I've been surprised like that a few times in my own garage.  And I'm not focused on stealing guns with a party going a few houses down. This was a setup to show how dark she really is or what lengths she will go to, so I'm willing to overlook a sneaky kid.

Rick's been in a pretty crazy world where it's take or be taken.  I think that scene was meant to show how hard it is to just come back to a "normal" life after being on the run in that environment so long.  He didn't whip the gun out and point it.  I thought it was a good way to show how hard it is for him and the crew to assimilate.  Would be dumb and lazy if they didn't have some kind of adjustment issue.

Daryl has been in need of companionship since he lost Beth.  Brother's gone, Beth's gone, Carol's gone homemaker under cover.  Everybody needs friendship.  Daryl not taking a gun is more about him deciding to put some trust into something other than himself.

I thought all of these were really great character building moments.  I like the on-the-run action, but stuff like this is what makes us care whether they live or die.  Pretty good writing IMO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version