Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Walking Dead

<< < (325/522) > >>

Matt_Fury:
Just remember, more often than not these days Jesus is pronounced "Hey Seuss".

Jesse James:
I enjoyed last night's episode...  I think the group's never gotten out of the post-prison mode where they trust nobody, or anything.  They stupidly wandered into Terminus, maybe in some kind of desperation, and learned an even harder lesson...  So the behavior in Alexandria kind of jives to me.

I like Rick's "F 'em" behavior he has going on...  Carol's become the most interesting character though.

Sasha, eh, she's losing her crap after losing her boyfriend and brother in a fairly short span of time I guess. 

I liked Darryl and Aaron's interaction, especially given Darryl's background.  The fact he's hanging out with the two gay guys is kind of funny in a way but like Aaron said, they're all 3 outcasts in a weird way. 

Rick's really in a Claimer kind of mode, but hey, look what he's done in a relatively short period since The Governor showed up?  He was on the mend, especially after going back to his hometown and seeing what he could become, and then The Governor showed up and things just went from bad, to worse, to way worse, and finally to him doing everything Shane wanted him to more or less.  He is Shane, at this point, if Shane had just offed Rick early on.

The people in Alexandria are really odd though...  I am curious what they want.  Like Rick said, they're either really lucky or really smart and have done something to be this seemingly lucky.  I'm not sure which at this point.  I kept thinking they were maybe wanting Rick and his group for pure protection reasons, but if you were worried about that wouldn't you have a lookout?  Wouldn't you be more cautious when leaving the grounds?  They're neither.  Aaron seems to be the most adept at being out in the wild.  It's really just odd.

If they'd pissed off another group, why so nonchalant?

I'm also curious where people like Tara, Eugene, Gabriel, and to a lesser extent Rosita and Abraham (so little about them so far too) are falling into line.  To that end they've not said much about Glenn or Maggie lately either.  Are they all even aware what Darryl, Carol, and Rick are up to?

Anyway, this has been some of the more weird character development moments...  Clearly Jessie's husband is toast though.  That guy surely isn't going to be signing a long-term rental agreement down in GA.  :-X

Oh, and F that little fat kid.  He's going to get tore up by zombies.  So is the chubby girl who runs storage area.  She never watched Zombieland, I'd say.

Scockery:
It is amusing that some people who once craved a safe civilized place are actively prepared to move against it, while the loner survivor who never needed anyone is now cool with Alexandria.

Someone noted that the kid stamped Rick with the letter A...in red...while Rick has thoughts about another man's wife.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Scockery on March 10, 2015, 05:45 PM ---Someone noted that the kid stamped Rick with the letter A...in red...while Rick has thoughts about another man's wife.

--- End quote ---

That was me, but I hadn't related it to the Scarlet Letter.  Nice symbolism there!

Matt_Fury:

--- Quote from: Scockery on March 10, 2015, 05:45 PM ---It is amusing that some people who once craved a safe civilized place are actively prepared to move against it, while the loner survivor who never needed anyone is now cool with Alexandria.

Someone noted that the kid stamped Rick with the letter A...in red...while Rick has thoughts about another man's wife.

--- End quote ---

They don't want to take it in the way the Governor took it over.  They are more interested in securing the place to make it safe from groups like the claimers, the Governor or the termites.  They people in Alexandria are very naïve to the threats out there.  Rick is trying to warn them that people are more of a danger than the walkers, but they don't seem to get it yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version