Collecting > Customs Community and Group Projects

Customs Chop Shop Wrap-Up

<< < (3/4) > >>

Ryan:
Excuse me whilst I dust off this thread... And we're back. :)

As part of our site revamp we have decided to bring back some of our old features, including the Chop Shop. We've got a Millennium Falcon themed update this week as we spotlight the work of hangarbay94 and rogue1. And for a change of pace we've also included I Am Sith's custom Kubricks. Enjoy the udpdate and stay tuned for more updates from the Custom Chop-Shop Wrap Up!

Jayson:
Nice update. Looking forward to the next installment.

Jesse James:
Indeed, Ryan, a good update...  I'm glad the Chop Shop is coming back around...  :)

Ryan:
Thanks fellas glad you enjoyed it. The latest edition of the Chop Shop is up and posted on the front page.

I decided to do a little something different tis week and do a 'throwback edition' which is something I'd like to do from time to time. We'll take a look back at some of the best customs and dioramas of years past. This time we have a diorama heavy update. I had to highlight my favorite Dagobah diorama that I've ever seen, a fantastic modular Death Star playset/diorama, and a Darth Revan that more than holds its own against the Hasbro version.

Remember, we also have a new Customizing Challenge that will be starting up in the next week or so, with th chance to win some really cool prizes! Tell all your customizing friends about this, the more people that get involved the more fun it will be.  :)

Ryan:
Another day, another Chop-Shop! The latest edition of the Chop Shop is up and posted on the front page.

I hope you enjoy it. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version