Author Topic: Figure Posters Needed  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Figure Posters Needed
« on: May 3, 2005, 01:04 PM »
If anyone has any of the following poster figures please drop me a line.

Needs:

SAGA (one with Ephant Mon)
Vintage Kenner
OTC
ROTS 56 Figure Lineup  LMK Matt

« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 10:39 AM by rebeltrader »

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Figure Posters Needed
« Reply #1 on: May 3, 2005, 02:23 PM »
ROTS 56 Figure Lineup

I've got plenty of that one, Jim.  But I think I'm all tapped out on the others now though...  LMK if you want it, and we'll work out the arrangements.

- M

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 10:40 AM »
Bump

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2005, 08:29 PM »
ROTS 56 Figure Lineup  LMK Matt

Yep, still have it for ya' Jim.  No worries, it ain't goin' anywhere bud!  ;)

Shoot me a PM and we can make some arrangements if you're ready to go forward on this now.  I think I am finally, now that all of my other packages have been finished and sent out.

There was originally the one Saga figure poster at C2, but the Australian exclusive version is the one with 4 more figures on it (including Ephant, IIRC).  I got an assist from Hemish on that one last year, as well as the OTC one which is also an Australian exclusive, so you may want to drop him a line and see if he's able to get his hands on any more of either of those.  I think I got the only ones he had at the time though...

The Vintage Kenner one I think was only available through the Fan Club, and runs a pretty penny nowadays.

I assume you have the Walmart POTF2 poster ("From Ackbar to Zuckuss"), and the VOTC figure poster from Comic Con last year?  I had a bunch of the VOTC ones, but I'm pretty sure I sent them all out to everyone who asked for them.  I'll double check that I don't have any extras floating around anywhere if you need one though...

- M
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 08:31 PM by JediMAC »