Community > JD Sports Forum!

NHL 2014-15

<< < (2/34) > >>

Jeff:
After the way they coughed up a 3-0 lead in NYC last night, it was nice to see them come back and steal that one in Boston tonight. :)

The Wild aren't perfect by any stretch (the goalkeeping, the horrid power play), but 5-on-5 they are a hell of a team this year - so fast, so skilled...  but man are they taking a beating by the bigger teams, which just makes the horrible power play even worse.  If you're built on speed and hoping to make teams pay for hitting you, NOT scoring any power play goals kinda defeats the purpose.

Scariest part is that as fantastic as the Wild have looked this year, they are still not even a top five team in the West yet.

I Am Sith:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on October 25, 2014, 12:24 AM ---Goodness me, but does my team ever suck.

--- End quote ---

They were obviously good enough to beat my team, the likes of whom have had their own suck-fest going on for long enough.  They need to get back on track here soon.

Morgbug:

???

:)

Jeff:
Four losses in a row...  7-7-0 now.  Let's hope we can get things back on track against the lowly Sabres tonight.   :-\

In other weirdness, Wild D-men Brodin and Scandella now have the mumps virus that's going around the NHL and will miss the game tonight (and probably more).  D-men Ballard and Folin had it earlier in the year and each missed 5-7 games.  Strange to see a virus like that pop up all over NHL teams (ANA, STL, ?) and even some linesmen/refs have had to sit out with it. 

Hope they figure out how to stop spreading it because with Parise/Cooke out with injuries and Brodin/Scandella out with the mumps, not sure how much more my squad can handle before they end up digging too big a hole for a playoff spot... :(

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Jeff on November 13, 2014, 02:28 PM ---Let's hope we can get things back on track against the lowly Sabres tonight.   :-\
--- End quote ---

Whew - thank you, Sabres, for sucking so bad!  ;D 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version