Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike

<< < (3/5) > >>

Paul:
Ok guys help me out, I have a PS2 and it is used more as an emergency DVD player than a Game Console,...........

Is a GameCube worth it so just so I can play Rogue Squadon?  I mean I assume they have the EA Sports games too right?  I really don't know the difference in the 3 major consoles, but know that with RS III and a price drop coming, I could easily be swayed.

PM

dustrho:

--- Quote from: pmundheim on August  7, 2003, 08:57 PM ---Is a GameCube worth it so just so I can play Rogue Squadon?  I mean I assume they have the EA Sports games too right?  I really don't know the difference in the 3 major consoles, but know that with RS III and a price drop coming, I could easily be swayed.

--- End quote ---

I've been thinking about getting a Gamecube as well... primarily just so I can get my hands on the Rogue Squadron III game.  But, there are also some great games that are out for X-Box.  Quite a dilemma, but if I had to choose between the two consoles I would get the Gamecube.

BTW... I already have a PS/2.

Paul:
Ok the gamecube bundle is $130 at my local TRU (oddly they didn't have ANY Figures)  is that the best price around?

And is Rogue Squadron II available already, I know we have to wait for III.

Jesse James:
Guys, the GC is EASILY worth the $.

More exclusive games you won't see ported to PC was my main reason for buying it, and it's paid off.

My library is small as I don't alot a ton of $ from my budget to gaming, but I've got Rogue Leader, Eternal Darkness, Splinter Cell, and Bounty Hunter.

All 4 are TOP games if you ask me...  

I'm looking to pre-order RS3: Rebel Strike as well, and F-Zero which are both top exclusive games.

I highly recommend it, and if you already own a DVD player it's that much easier to go the Gamecube route.  I'll get KOTOR, and Jedi Academy for PC where they'll run smoother and where Jedi Academy will have custom levels by editors for it anyway so no loss to me there.

There's a TON of other games I've played that I enjoyed a lot as well, but have yet to buy...  Resident Evil series, and Metroid Prime being a few of them.

Boba Binks:
If yoru pre-order this game at most places you get a demo disc that includes the original Star Wars shooter game from the 80's. :)

I now own all three systems; GameCube, PS2, and as of today an X-Box.
I do not like my PS2. Not many games for the system that I truely like, they have all been better on the GameCube. I do like the Star Wars games for the PS2 system. I still play Bombad Racer alot with my friends. Get some drinks and play, it is fun.

Nintendo GameCube... It is Nintendo so yeah I bought it. I like this system. Rouge Squadron games is a good reason to buy this system.

X-Box...Today I became an X-Box owner. Mainly the Knights Of The Old Repbulic sold my to the system.

I am a console gamer.

ANyways, I am looking foward to RS3.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version