Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases

<< < (35/201) > >>

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Rob on June  2, 2015, 08:09 PM ---I'll start looking there then... even Amazon's up to $22.99 for them.

--- End quote ---

Amazon has been at that price for new releases for awhile.  Just have to wait them out to drop.

P-Siddy:
So, I bought Iggy and Leia off amazon yesterday and about 25 hours later I have them in hand.  That was fast (and I have Prime so I was thinking tomorrow). 

Darth_Anton:
Someone gave me a heads up that both Leia Boushh and IG88 were on Amazon for $16.09. Managed to get IG88 in my cart but by the time I went to check out, the pricing error got caught and they were removed.  :'(

Brian:
I haven't had a chance to come post here, but I had a nice run lately at Target over the past week and a half and found Luke Stormie, Emperor, Leia Boussh, IG-88, and Han w/Taun Taun.  Nice to be all caught up on the OT stuff for now.  Starting to wonder where I'm going to put all these things, as the shelf I had reserved for 6" Black Series is already full now (without the Taun Taun on there).  Time for some rearranging.

McMetal:
I bought the Luke and Wampa set off HTS yesterday...they had it for $35, which is odd because the HanTaun set is still listed at $40. I threw in some other stuff to get free shipping and had a 15% coupon so it worked out pretty cheap. I don't have a high confidence level about seeing this at retail anytime soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version