Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases

<< < (37/201) > >>

JediJman:
Not sure if it is specific to my store or a broader price change, but the Walmart near me has all 6" Black Series for $15 now...

Jeff:

--- Quote from: McMetal on July 30, 2015, 09:30 PM ---That reminds me...did we ever get any more info on the next Walgreens exclusive figure out of sdcc? Wasn't it supposed to be a tweaked Vader or Emperor?

--- End quote ---

I am sure the answer will come as a complete surprise to you - Walgreens' toy buyer Steven Anne said on Twitter, "9/4/2015. That is all."  :P

So you'll have to wait a few more weeks to find out if the rumored 6" Emperor Palpatine with force lightnin is true or not...   

Jesse James:
WalgreensBLOW!!!!111!!! or something or other... 

Seriously though, 9/4 is going to be weird if these places manage not to pee out everything first.  That'll be the big if.  But Walgreens, if they'd never said anything, who'd think to even go there on 9/4?   ::)

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on July 31, 2015, 02:03 AM ---WalgreensBLOW!!!!111!!! or something or other... 

Seriously though, 9/4 is going to be weird if these places manage not to pee out everything first.  That'll be the big if.  But Walgreens, if they'd never said anything, who'd think to even go there on 9/4?   ::)

--- End quote ---

Well, we're all getting old enough now that the prescription crowd and SW collectors might be blending into one.

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: JediJman on July 31, 2015, 06:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jesse James on July 31, 2015, 02:03 AM ---WalgreensBLOW!!!!111!!! or something or other... 

--- End quote ---

Well, we're all getting old enough now that the prescription crowd and SW collectors might be blending into one.

--- End quote ---

;D   >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version