Trades and Sales > Modern Classifieds

WTB: Loose, Complete Animated Series Clone Wars Figures

(1/2) > >>

Rob:
UPDATE: 

Last winter I bought a huge lot of figures that got me maybe 75% of the way there (Thanks Jeff!).  I finally put together a checklist of everything (I think) that I’m missing.  I’m open to any reasonable offers… so if you have Clone Wars figures to part with, please take a look! 

FYI, I don’t care about action figure stands or dice or pack in cards… The figures and their accessories is all I need.

I'm looking to collect them now. Carded or loose is fine, but I'm looking for them to be complete, and I'm only interested in carded if there's a good deal to be had, since I'd be opening them anyway.

Thanks!

EDIT:  I should mention that I have the super-stylized ones that came out before the regular line started.  I'm just looking for the regular 3.75" line.

EDIT: Got the last one... I'm all set. 

JediJman:
I might be able to help you out with a big lot of these.  I think I Was collecting 2x of just about everything through the CW line.  Might take me a few weeks to dig them out, but would be happy to sell off a big lot of them to get you going if you don't mind waiting a bit.

Rob:
Yeah that'd be cool.  I've been toying (yuck yuck) with the idea for a few months now but I'm not in any hurry.

So yeah, let me know, and if I don't hear from you in a few weeks I'll shoot you a message.

Thanks!

McMetal:
I have a butt load of loose complete ones too Rob...do you need any of the ships or mini rigs as well?

Rob:

--- Quote from: McMetal on April 27, 2017, 08:30 AM ---I have a butt load of loose complete ones too Rob...do you need any of the ships or mini rigs as well?

--- End quote ---

Just depends on the ships and the price.  Mini-Rigs I'm more interested in since they'll just fit on the regular shelf.  I'll shoot you a PM.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version