Author Topic: 2023 HasLab - TVC The Ghost  (Read 6863 times)

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
Re: RUMOR 2024 TVC HasLab The Ghost
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2023, 06:08 PM »
Wow.  The numbers are climbing fast on this.  I think it only took Razor Crest a day to back.  This might be on a similar trajectory.

Love we get a Phantom II.  Has anyone heard if Phantom 1 would fit as well if you want to interchange them?

I'm assuming we'll get a Sabine and Ahsoka figure in the mainline release soonish, so they probably left them out of the unlock tiers.

Overall I think this looks fantastic.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: 2024 HasLab - TVC The Ghost
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2023, 06:09 PM »
I am really feeling like adding a second, I may wait a few weeks just to space out the cost. I'll probably end up just taking the figures from the second set and then selling off the Ghost itself.

You only get charged once the campaign ends.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2023, 06:10 PM »
I’m ashamed to admit I hesitated at least five or six seconds before backing this.  ;D

I couldn’t even finish looking at all the pictures, just YES…

Come home to papa! Let’s do this thing!  :D
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2023, 06:11 PM »
Haven’t posted in a while and I come back on to see the Haslab Ghost… Amazing! And I’ve still never found a decent spot for the Razor Crest, lol. Like others have said, I’m kind of tempted to back two… But again, really awesome to see this.
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2023, 06:12 PM »
I'm assuming we'll get a Sabine and Ahsoka figure in the mainline release soonish, so they probably left them out of the unlock tiers.

The Panel revealed TVC figures of Ahsoka and Sabine from the Ahsoka show, so they are definitely coming on but Ahsoka cardbacks.  I am guessing Sabine and Chopper on the Rebels Art cardbacks are planned for release somewhere (extra Ghost tiers?) or this is a really stupid sub-line to just do 4 of the 6 main Rebels crew on those specific style cardbacks. 
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2023, 06:13 PM »
Now is the time to get Pulse Premium if you don't already have it.  Better to pay $50 for Pulse Premium and get free shipping for a year than just paying $50+ for shipping on The Ghost.

I’m glad to see I was not duped because this is exactly what I did, I was hoping in my excitement I did not misread something, but yeah seems like a no brainer, right?
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2023, 06:15 PM »
Love we get a Phantom II.  Has anyone heard if Phantom 1 would fit as well if you want to interchange them?

It sounds like they cannot,  unfortunately. Someone asked that during the Q&A at the end of the panel.

I am really feeling like adding a second, I may wait a few weeks just to space out the cost. I'll probably end up just taking the figures from the second set and then selling off the Ghost itself.

Oh right, duh. I guess that doesn't really change anything for me though. Still thinking about adding another, but I will give it a few days to decide for sure.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 06:15 PM by Ryan »
"This is the way."

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2023, 06:24 PM »
Now is the time to get Pulse Premium if you don't already have it.  Better to pay $50 for Pulse Premium and get free shipping for a year than just paying $50+ for shipping on The Ghost.

I’m glad to see I was not duped because this is exactly what I did, I was hoping in my excitement I did not misread something, but yeah seems like a no brainer, right?

The Pulse Premium subscription essentially pays for itself in saving you the shipping expenses on just this Haslab!

Already at 1800+ backers, and it's been less than an hour since this was announced.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2023, 06:49 PM »
Up to 2400

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2023, 07:27 PM »
Smart to let the rumor be $600 and then list it at $500

It's going to hit 8,000 by the end of the day at that rate.  I'm backing it now...

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2023, 07:29 PM »
Hell it's jumped 400 in the last ten minutes...

Offline StBrianOfMinneapolis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Biggs was right!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2023, 09:03 PM »

True, but Hasbro has been consistent about doing the 1 day charge that hits whatever account you charge this on, which means it could bounce a checking account if you weren't planning on that charge hitting right away.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 09:05 PM by StBrianOfMinneapolis »
Macklunkey!

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2023, 10:02 PM »
It’s been live for about five hours and it’s halfway backed.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2023, 10:23 PM »
Although I have no idea where I will put it, I backed as well. I passed on the Joe Dragonfly knowing this was likely up next, and I loved the Rebels show, crew, and this ship in general. I’ll just have to figure out where it will go. I’ve had to pack away most of my vehicles just due to lack of space, with basically just the Falcon and other two Haslabs out (and the Landspeeder/Snowspeeder since they are small enough to fit in the figure cases). Space issues aside, it really does look outstanding. Still a chunk of change, but I honestly expected it to be higher.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2023, 10:28 PM »
If these figures really are released identically on Ahsoka cards, selling the Rebels ones will be an easy way recoup a lot of this cost… I bet about half.