Community > Hall of Justice

Batman TAS / New Adventures 6 Inch Line!

<< < (5/5)

Diddly:

--- Quote from: Brian on January 31, 2021, 01:38 PM ---I too always hoped to get things like the Batcave, Batwing, and Batmobile...but got priced out. I don’t really have room to display them properly anyways, but that is true of many things.

--- End quote ---

I did buy the Batmobile, and it's an awesome display piece, but it is so big. I have it on the top of a bookshelf, and it takes up the entire width. I can't imagine owning anything else from the line though. I did see the Batcave at one of my local comic shops a year or two ago, and the box is HUGE. Like the size of 3 or 4 smaller flatscreen TV boxes. I have no clue where I would put that, even if I did own a house. I think the Batcycle they made is pretty small, maybe the size of that Black Series Rey's Speeder.

My biggest misses/regrets from this line are probably Bullock, R'as Al Ghul, Gray Ghost, Ventriloquist, Clayface, and Scarecrow (had a chance to get this one for like $20 at a Think Geek and passed... stupid!). Also those Batman and Joker expression packs. And the Batman Beyond and Superman TAS set. So a lot of good stuff haha. I don't think I ever picked up the Tim Drake Robin from TNBA either, but I was mainly focusing on the BTAS portion of the line.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version