Community > Hall of Justice

Batman TAS / New Adventures 6 Inch Line!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Diddly:
Saw these on Entertainment Earth just now and they have the figures available for preorder for $22 each. I hope they offer a case because I really do want all of these even if I prefer the TAS designs over the simpler TNBA designs.

Diddly:
http://www.mtv.com/news/2023619/batman-animated-series-dc-collectibles-exclusive/

New figures revealed! Batman, Batgirl, Penguin, and Riddler!

Diddly:
Oh my... 6 inch scale TAS Batmobile!

Diddly:
Stopped by a local comic shop over the weekend and they had a few of these figures out. I haven't bought any online because they don't seem to be selling cases for some reason. Anyway, I saw Batman, Catwoman, Joker, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze and Creeper. Ended up just getting Batman for now since the store wanted $25 a pop and a lot of the villains are $20 or less on Amazon.

The Batman is pretty cool though! The cape is made of a soft rubber material, and doesn't hinder the articulation at all. There are a ton of hidden accessories too, like extra hands, Batarangs, grapling hooks, even an extra "blowing in the wind" cape! Highly impressed with this line so far, and I can't wait to get my hands on the other figures.

Diddly:
Picked up the TAS Batman and Mad Hatter yesterday. The store also had the Batmobile for sale. It's nice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version