Author Topic: 2023 TVC Wave 1 (New TVC Wave 27)  (Read 2307 times)

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: 2022 TVC Wave 6 (New TVC Wave 27)
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2022, 07:16 PM »
Now I want a scene in The Mandalorian where he shoots at a group of retreating Stormtroopers and hits one in the mortar blowing up the whole squad.

STOP!  My penis can only get so erect!

I guess that goes along with my "explosive" comment.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: 2022 TVC Wave 6 (New TVC Wave 27)
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2022, 07:25 PM »
Ewww
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: 2023 TVC Wave 1 (New TVC Wave 27)
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2023, 01:27 PM »
I got a bunch of emails from Pulse yesterday that Cassian, Artillery Trooper, Vel, Cal, Imperial Cruiser Luke, and the Klatoonian are all shipping soon.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2023, 04:17 PM »
I only ordered the Artillery Stormtrooper from Hasbro Pulse.  And I was surprised to get a shipping notification from them about that.  I also have orders for some of the wave from EE and Amazon, but no word from either of them yet.  Which is surprising, because Hasbro Pulse is almost always the last outlet to get things. 

Feedback

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2023, 01:35 PM »
I got a bunch of emails from Pulse yesterday that Cassian, Artillery Trooper, Vel, Cal, Imperial Cruiser Luke, and the Klatoonian are all shipping soon.

Hope they are coming to EE and Amazon soon.  That's where I ordered all of mine since the trend has been they were faster than Pulse.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2023, 06:42 PM »
I always just order anywhere I can get free shipping, in this case Pulse and Amazon.  Whoever ships first gets the sale, the other one gets canceled. 

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2023, 11:32 AM »
Pulse just charged me for all this stuff... Luke, Cassian, Vel, Klatoonian, 2 Artillery Troopers and Cal Kestis. 

Amazon is still showing May and July deliveries, but I bet it'll be sooner.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2023, 05:15 PM »
Pulse just charged me for all this stuff... Luke, Cassian, Vel, Klatoonian, 2 Artillery Troopers and Cal Kestis. 

Amazon is still showing May and July deliveries, but I bet it'll be sooner.

Ditto on my Pulse orders for these.  Looks like they are all in-stock as well at Pulse if you can't wait for Amazon/EE/etc...

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 1, 2023, 04:46 PM »
If anyone is curious about the Klatoonian Raider... left is the new one, right is the old one.  Definite paint app differences in the face, helmet, skirt...

« Last Edit: February 1, 2023, 04:47 PM by Rob »

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 1, 2023, 05:36 PM »
Just looked at mine.  I think it's missing weathering on the skirt and helmet rags.  :(

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 1, 2023, 06:27 PM »
If you don't want it, I might be interested in taking it off your hands.  Send me a photo if you don't want it. 

Offline Jedi Idej

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 1, 2023, 06:55 PM »
New one is slight improvement. And I never noticed the teeth on the original aren’t painted.

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2023, 01:57 PM »
Just got my Vel from Amazon.  Its a solid figure, although I would have preferred her Ferrix outfit but I'm glad we got her at all.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 2, 2023, 10:40 AM »
My case of this wave finally arrived from EE.  I have to say, it's a solid assortment of figures!  And I'm glad to have some figures from ANDOR at last.  And I actually picked up an additional Vel Sartha this morning in Target.  But the figure didn't scan at all - not in the Target app, not at the registers, and not with the Target PDA's that the associates carry with them.  Thankfully I had access to the DPCI number and they could get the price.

But back to the assortments - I can't help but think that the 8 figure case pack is hurting TVC.  I really think Hasbro needs to push the retailers for 3 pegs for TVC at each store so they can return to the 12 figure case packs.  I think it would really help the line to be more diverse in terms of the character selection.  Troopers could get out there in appropriate numbers, as could main characters.  And you could shortpack figures of characters that are more background / fringe / collector focused.

On the subject of ANDOR figures in general?  It would be nice if Hasbro could figure out a way to offer us characters from a show in versions that interact with one another.  Vel Sartha would work with the Aldhani version of Cassian.  But the Cassian in this wave has no Hasbro figures to interact with.  The only figure that's in the ballpark is the Disney Parks B2-EMO.  A Luthen figure would have been a solid companion figure to this Ferrix version of Cassian.
« Last Edit: March 2, 2023, 10:47 AM by Nicklab »

Feedback

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 2, 2023, 10:52 AM »
I got my Artillery Stormtrooper and Cal Kestis from Amazon yesterday.  Both look pretty sweet.  When Hasbro decides to do a new(ish) figure they do it well.