Community > Other Toy Lines

Modern Masters of the Universe

(1/230) > >>

Brian:
Please forgive me if there is already a thread for Modern MOTU figures, I looked through the pages here and didn't see one, but if I'm wrong, feel free to merge or get rid of this one :).  Personally, I don't collect this line (yet), but I have been very interested in it from the start.  I just thought I would start a thread where the collectors, or those interested, can discuss this line.  From what I have read on other sites, other than case pack problems, there is nothing but positive vibes about this line.  I would like to start collecting these, but not sure if I could afford it, or if the wife would appreciate me starting another "toy" collection (on top of vintage SW, modern SW, and a few Marvel Legends).  I thought about picking up the regular He-Man just to see what they are like out of package, can he still be found on pegs now?  Anyways, I'd enjoy to hear any of your opinions on the line overall, your favorite figures and why, or anything else relating to this line.  I saw recently that some of the "Snake Men" are coming up in the near future as well (I believe American Dream Comics had some pictures).  Anyways...feel free to discuss!

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: mosnab on July 10, 2003, 03:02 PM ---Please forgive me if there is already a thread for Modern MOTU figures, I looked through the pages here and didn't see one, but if I'm wrong, feel free to merge or get rid of this one :).
--- End quote ---

I found an old one here, but it was mostly just reconsgt asking some questions about the vintage MOTU line, so fire away with the modern MOTU discussion right here folks!  I know we've got some collectors of this line roaming these parts...   ;)

Brian:
Thanks JediMAC, that's the one I noticed too, but wasn't sure if it was an "official" one or not...I left that up to you mods :).  Thanks again for checking it out though.

Morgbug:
Just in case anyone missed it I have an Orko that needs a home.  

MetalJedi:
I love this line and I only recently got into due to the Star Wars drought.

They are sculpted awesome and they just keep getting better with each figure they make. Trapjaw, Whiplash and Orko are my favorites right now.

And the Snake Men are finally be released. I can't wait to get my hands on Kobra Khan as he was my favorite Vintage MOTU figure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version