Author Topic: LEGO 2016  (Read 4246 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
LEGO 2016
« on: June 11, 2015, 02:16 PM »
Well, according to the EW.com article revealing the first TFA toys, the Buildable First Order Stormtrooper won't be available till 2016, so we have our first set for next year already. :)

80+ parts to it?  Those Buildable figures have a bit more to them than I thought they'd be, as far as a kit goes.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 02:16 PM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: LEGO 2016
« Reply #1 on: May 6, 2016, 08:57 PM »
I'm very much a novice to Lego's but I had been eyeing up the Death Star and by the time I decided to pull the trigger early this year, it had just been retired. Heard a new set is on the way and had been checking in at the Lego shop every so often.

Now, am I crazy? I checked in on the 4th (May) and it looks like all the prices increased about 30-50%. For example, the Final Dual set was running for $80, now it's $130. Sand crawler was $300. Now it's $450. What gives?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 7, 2016, 02:07 PM »
I'm very much a novice to Lego's but I had been eyeing up the Death Star and by the time I decided to pull the trigger early this year, it had just been retired. Heard a new set is on the way and had been checking in at the Lego shop every so often.

Now, am I crazy? I checked in on the 4th (May) and it looks like all the prices increased about 30-50%. For example, the Final Dual set was running for $80, now it's $130. Sand crawler was $300. Now it's $450. What gives?

Is this online? Check to make sure you have the right country... sometimes it switches you to UK or Australia, which have insane prices.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2016, 12:39 PM »
Just picked up a Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle mini polybag at Target yesterday.  Probably not news to hardcore Lego fans, but this was the first time I had seen it or heard of it.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 11:40 AM »
Based on some Brickseek searching, Target seems to be marking down the First Order Transporter.  I've seen it priced as low as $44.98, and at that price I'm thinking seriously about picking it up.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback