Author Topic: 2022 MCM London UK Comic-Con Reveals  (Read 417 times)

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
2022 MCM London UK Comic-Con Reveals
« on: October 29, 2022, 10:34 AM »
A new slew of announcements were posted on Yakface, Jedi News, and Bossk's Bounty.

Some of these are labeled as pipeline reveals and others are not, so I'm not sure if we've got some preorders happening soon or what.

Darth Malak
Bastila Shan
Mic (Scar Squadron)
Doctor Aphra
Mara Jade
Ahsoka Tano (TCW Season 3)
MagnaGuard
Clone Trooper (Phase II)
Omega (The Bad Batch Season 2)
« Last Edit: November 2, 2022, 10:37 AM by Jeff »

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: 2022 MCM London UK Comic-Coin Reveals
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2022, 01:53 PM »
I really wish they had shown Malak without the mouthpiece.

Glad I didn’t get too far along with my Mara Jade custom!

A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2022, 08:36 AM »
I think there were some images from the floor of MCM London Comic Con where Malak was shown without the mouth piece.

I actually like *MOST* of the reveals.  I'm very happy to see KOTOR get some representation in the line.  Revan came out in the Black Series years ago, but there were no other KOTOR characters in the line aside from the Jedi version that Hasbro offered in 2020 (I'm not including Darth Nihilus because he's from a different game).  So bring on both Bastila and Darth Malak.

I've been down on most of the publishing figures for the most part.  And I have little interest in a different version of Doctor Aphra, and no interest in MIC from Scar Squadron.  But Mara Jade?  I'll bite on that.

With the pipeline reveals I'm probably going to get Ahsoka, the Magna Guard droid as well as the phase 2 Clone.  Everything else?  Eh.  I feel far more comfortable picking and choosing what I want from the Black Series these days.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 08:37 AM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: November 1, 2022, 12:57 AM »
Press pics/details from Hasbro.  Pre-order tomorrow, Tuesday 11/1 at 1pm ET:

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES SCAR TROOPER MIC
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $27.99 / Available: Spring 2023)

SCAR Trooper Mic is part of a Special Commando Advanced Recon team called Scar Squadron. Also known as Task Force 99, this tight-knit group is accustomed to operating on its own in the most hostile environments. STAR WARS fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium 6-inch scale SCAR TROOPER MIC figure, inspired by the character’s appearance throughout STAR WARS comic books. Fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation in their collection. Includes figure and 2 comics-inspired accessories. Available for pre-order 11/1 at 1PM ET at Hasbro Pulse and fan channel retailers.

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES MARA JADE
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $27.99 / Available: Spring 2023)

Mara Jade was once Emperor Palpatine’s Hand, his most-trusted assassin. Years later, Mara wandered the stars as a free agent, always one step ahead of her former foe: Luke Skywalker. STAR WARS fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium 6-inch scale MARA JADE figure, inspired by the character’s appearance throughout STAR WARS novels and comic books. Fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation in their collection. Includes figure and 2 publishing-inspired accessories, including a lightsaber. Available for pre-order 11/1 at 1pm ET at Hasbro Pulse and fan channel retailers.

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES DOCTOR APHRA
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $27.99/ Available: Spring 2023)

Unpredictable rogue archaeologist Doctor Chelli Lona Aphra is one of the galaxy’s most daring treasure hunters. Among her misadventures, she’s been recruited by Darth Vader, joined forces with Luke Skywalker, and kidnapped Hera Syndulla. But despite questionable morals and equally bad judgment, her luck hasn’t run out yet.  STAR WARS fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium 6-inch scale DOCTOR APHRA figure, inspired by her appearances throughout STAR WARS: DOCTOR APHRA comic books. Fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation in their collection. Includes figure and blaster accessory. Available for pre-order 11/1 at 1PM ET at Hasbro Pulse and fan channel retailers.

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES BASTILA SHAN 
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $24.99/ Available: Summer 2023) 

Bastila Shan is a brash and impulsive Jedi during the Jedi Civil War that took place in the Old Republic era. Bastila’s affinity with the Force presents a serious threat to Darth Malak and his Sith fleet. STAR WARS fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium 6-inch scale BASTILA SHAN figure, inspired by the character in the STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC video game. Fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation in their collection. Includes figure and lightsaber accessory. Available for pre-order 11/1 at 1PM ET at Hasbro Pulse and other major retailers.

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES DARTH MALAK
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $24.99 / Available: Summer 2023)

Darth Malak was once the apprentice of Darth Revan, both fallen Jedi turned Sith Lords. STAR WARS fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium 6-inch scale DARTH MALAK figure, inspired by the character in the STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC video game. Fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation in their collection. Includes figure and lightsaber accessory. Available for pre-order 11/1 at 1PM ET at Hasbro Pulse and other major retailers.

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #4 on: November 1, 2022, 01:08 PM »
Sponsored Amazon Links ->

Darth Malak -> https://amzn.to/3SWwEBd
Bastila Shan -> https://amzn.to/3T00bd8

Sponsored EE Links ->

Darth Malak -> https://ee.toys/RRAGW2
Bastila Shan -> https://ee.toys/B9V9CL
Dorctor Aphra -> https://ee.toys/EE2JZS
Scar Trooper Mic -> https://ee.toys/M4UKUT
Mara Jade -> https://ee.toys/NOG8CY

#ad #sponsored
« Last Edit: November 1, 2022, 01:20 PM by Jeff »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
Re: 2022 MCM London UK Comic-Con Reveals
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2023, 12:25 PM »
Entertainment Earth is shipping Mara Jade. Mine should be coming next week if it does not get stuck in a DHL distribution center…
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: 2022 MCM London UK Comic-Con Reveals
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2023, 07:25 PM »
I got a shipping notice from EE too, for both Mara Jade and Dr Aphra, estimated arrival is 3/2.  :)
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy