Author Topic: 2004 DVD Release List  (Read 100986 times)

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
Re: 2004 DVD Release List
« Reply #450 on: May 27, 2004, 04:31 AM »
As your punishment, I just got you stuck in the last post on the prior page.   :-*

Paybacks suck, don't they?   8)

That'd certainly suffice.  Care to divulge a couple, so I don't have to browse around Google?

Sure.  The sites I hit on a daily basis:

News/Reviews:

The Digital Bits
DVD File
Davis DVD

Forums:

Home Theater Forum
DVD Talk

But honestly, if I just wanted to know if a title was out or not, I would check DVD Price Search first.  Usually it can find at least one site that would have it in stock, if it's out, and it's already got the price listed, as well.

But basically, if all else fails, just ask Darth Big Boy over at Rebelscum.  He knows everything about DVDs, and he's incredibly intelligent to boot.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #451 on: May 27, 2004, 04:55 AM »
Sure.  The sites I hit on a daily basis:

News/Reviews:

The Digital Bits
DVD File
Davis DVD

Forums:

Home Theater Forum
DVD Talk

But honestly, if I just wanted to know if a title was out or not, I would check DVD Price Search first.  Usually it can find at least one site that would have it in stock, if it's out, and it's already got the price listed, as well.

Excellent.  Muchas Grassy-ass!   :-*

Oh, and it's not on the list, because I hate them, but I thought you might be interested in something coming out next Tuesday:

Great.  Thanks for that "timely" update.   ::)  At least ya' got the track listing and a better cover shot in there though, so it wasn't a total waste...   8)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #452 on: May 27, 2004, 05:01 AM »
Paybacks suck, don't they?   8)

Dammit.  Just noticed this...

You suck.   >:(

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #453 on: May 27, 2004, 05:06 AM »
Great.  Thanks for that "timely" update.   ::)  At least ya' got the track listing and a better cover shot in there though, so it wasn't a total waste...   8)

Yeah, just go ahead and keep rolling your eyes at me.  Just know that at the same time you put in your post, bitching at me, I was busy looking up the information and a cover scan for a disc that I couldn't give a flying f--k about, just because I knew you'd like it.

And frankly, I was thinking to myself a couple of days ago, "Man, I should tell Matt about that Lakers DVD", but it totally slipped my mind until you posted in this thread--maybe if you'd show up more often than every once in a blue moon, I would have remembered to tell you about it. . .
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #454 on: May 27, 2004, 05:09 AM »
Seacrest out.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #455 on: May 27, 2004, 05:13 AM »
I love you.   :-*

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 27, 2004, 09:42 AM »
Request for you, good sir:  Any chance we (you) can keep an archive of what's been released already?  For example, I've not been paying much attention to new releases the last several weeks, so I went to check your list to see what I've missed recently, only to find out that your list is quite up to date as far as whats "upcoming", in a very literal sense, and stuff that's been released already, even just yesterday, is apparently subsequently deleted.  Can we pretty please keep the old stuff around too, on a go forward basis?  You could stick it in a separate post or something, if you want to keep the first post in this thread just for the "upcoming" stuff...

check out dvd lister which keeps an archive of past releases by week as well as upcoming releases.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #457 on: May 27, 2004, 10:00 AM »
And I Love You :-*

Any Lakers disc without 1/2 of it devoted to the greatest part of the franchise's history is not worth its weight in sh!t

« Last Edit: May 27, 2004, 10:01 AM by OCB »

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 27, 2004, 11:05 AM »
that picture just screams at me to photoshop greg(g)'s head onto all of those bodies  ;D

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #459 on: May 27, 2004, 02:10 PM »

And I Love You :-*

Not you, Scott.   ::)

Virex.

Any Lakers disc without 1/2 of it devoted to the greatest part of the franchise's history is not worth its weight in sh!t

...And any basketball DVD with all WHITE dudes in it is worth even less than it's weight in $h!t.   :-*
« Last Edit: May 27, 2004, 02:12 PM by JediMAC »

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: May 27, 2004, 03:06 PM »

I've seen the Greedo/Han thing, it's still all wrong. Greedo never got off a shot, damnit!

It doesn't even make any sense.  Han "jumps" now?? WTF???  He's suppose to be surprised that Greedo shot at him??  Lame... :P

Beth

SilverZ

« Reply #461 on: May 27, 2004, 05:50 PM »
Out now (and viewed last night):

Greatest. Movie. Ever.

PS: I love you all.  :-*
« Last Edit: May 27, 2004, 05:51 PM by Tydirium »

SilverZ

« Reply #462 on: May 27, 2004, 06:48 PM »
Speaking of frequenting DVDTalk and HTF, Virex, do you remember danol the dumpster diving wheelchair guy from DVDTalk? He's my favorite board poster of all time.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #463 on: May 27, 2004, 06:58 PM »
Speaking of frequenting DVDTalk and HTF, Virex, do you remember danol the dumpster diving wheelchair guy from DVDTalk? He's my favorite board poster of all time.

There's a special place in my heart reserved only for Danol.

"There's gold in them there dumpsters."

I guess he's been posting up a storm lately at HTF under the name "John*C". . .

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #464 on: May 27, 2004, 06:59 PM »

Thanks--this picture just blew out my monitor. . .