Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

2018 Vintage Collection Wave 1

<< < (2/14) > >>

Pete_Fett:
UGH - really?

So right out of the gate 5 out of the 6 figures are repacks AND there are only 8 figures per case? Fantastic - that means that online retailers won't even have the option to sell full and half cases.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, when is Hasbro going to put their heads on straight when it comes to these damn case ratios? If you're going to go with cases of 8 FINE, then the wave is either 8 figures at 1x, 4 figures at 2x or 2 figures at 4x - easy math! For example, if you're going to lead with re-packs, have it be 8 repacks at 1x each, that way, collectors who are going to want to get these just to keep their carded collection going, they're going to buy an entire case and at least not feel ripped off or forced to buy a 2nd repack just for the sake of keeping the collection going or if it was the 4 repacks at 2x each, the online retailers could sell half cases to the same type of audience.

CHEWIE:
I could be wrong (and often am) but I thought that somewhere it was hinted that the e-tailers would be able to get full cases of certain figures.

As for the case ratio for standard retail, I think Snoke is 2x per case, as is the Stormtrooper.  The rest are 1 per case.  But don't hold me to that later.   :)

Brian:
It's too bad this first wave is so repack (and common repack) heavy, hope it isn't a problem. I could pick up more Hoth rebels and Stormiest, and maybe a Rey/Kylo to keep carded. Otherwise, in for Snoke.

Diddly:
Just Snoke and the Hoth Rebel for me. MAYBE some more Stormies if the paintjobs on the helmets are improved from the WM Black Series line. I cleaned up on the rest during WM clearances months ago.

It sucks these are all repacks, and I understand why that is, but the one positive is I haven't seen any Rey or Kylo figures since 2016, and Jyn has only recently started hitting in large numbers, so hopefully these won't hang around as much as we're expecting.

darth broem 2:
 I think people will be burnt out on Jyn, Kylo and that Rey. And that will lead to some pegwarming. Although I am getting most of these for the packaging to not open. So, hopefully others will do the same?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version