Collectibles > Kubricks

Series 2

<< < (305/305)

jedismack:

--- Quote from: maulsith on September 10, 2007, 12:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: jedismack on September  9, 2007, 10:06 PM ---I just picked up the series 2 Kubrick set on Ebay for under $100.00.Man I just got started and now I have a set of Series 2 I only got the Sandtrooper variant still stooked though.Now I need to get a series 1 Zuckuss and I will have 3 sets.Man these are freakin awsome.I am now addictated to these.My wife just says geez something else but,These are my favs now I gotta get them all. ;D

--- End quote ---
Congratulations on your score on series 2..and happy collecting ya..Kubs are addicted and not cheap either..

--- End quote ---

Hey thanks these sre the coolest.Another fellow Star Wars collector friend of mine is into these also.He's the one who got me into collecting.I got us a copy of the check list from this awsome site and now we just look at it and try to figure out which ones we are going after next.

Madcow:

--- Quote from: jedismack on September  9, 2007, 10:06 PM ---I just picked up the series 2 Kubrick set on Ebay for under $100.00.Man I just got started and now I have a set of Series 2 I only got the Sandtrooper variant still stooked though.Now I need to get a series 1 Zuckuss and I will have 3 sets.Man these are freakin awsome.I am now addictated to these.My wife just says geez something else but,These are my favs now I gotta get them all. ;D

--- End quote ---

Congrats! Series 2 was the only series I built piece by piece and it took me almost 2 years till I finally found Greedo for a fair price. They are indeed addicting...

maulsith:
 :-\ Hmmm..Can anyone advised on the rarity of Cantina  band Members? Have seen a couple of posted issues on them over a few sites..Some are listed in Hong Kong Version are the HTF type in which are also listed as Chase figures whereby some also listed the opposite way over the Japan released as Chase..Hmmm...Very confusing..

Jayson:

--- Quote from: maulsith on October 17, 2007, 02:11 AM --- :-\ Hmmm..Can anyone advised on the rarity of Cantina  band Members? Have seen a couple of posted issues on them over a few sites..Some are listed in Hong Kong Version are the HTF type in which are also listed as Chase figures whereby some also listed the opposite way over the Japan released as Chase..Hmmm...Very confusing..

--- End quote ---

All you need to know can be found here. And after you digest that, be sure to read up on the other series here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version