Collecting > Collector's Tips

Selling a Collection

<< < (2/4) > >>

evenflow:
Thanks for the thoughts. I think i would just like to unload all at once and save the hassle. I know i could probably get more parting it out but i think my time is more valuable. I just have to find someone who wants to buy it all.

Brian:
Hoe did your sale(s) end up going? Did you unload it all at once? Hope things went well.

Nicklab:
My sales have been ongoing.  I may wind up shipping a dozen items a week, and other weeks it's less.  I'm seeing some progress, but for me this is going to take a while.

For some figures I'm going to start putting together lots.  It just makes more sense to do that rather than to sell every figure individually.

Matt_Fury:
As with just about anything in life the best answer here is "it depends".

I have every POTJ and EP1 figures carded.  If I were to sell them, I would probably try to sell them as a collection.  I also have some prop replicas and larger vehicles, that if I wanted to sell they'd most likely go individually.

Nick....could you PM me some of your ebay links?  I'm curious to see what you have going out there.

Rob:
I have a buddy who just paid $200 for a table at Phil Wise's Sci Fi Expo (not sure what it's called these days) and had himself a two-day fire sale.

He didn't make a killing on it, but it was gone in two days with minimal effort.

Unfortunately, what you get out of it is going to be proportional to how much work you're willing to put in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version