Collectibles > Episode 1

The Original "Midnight Madness"

<< < (3/6) > >>

dustrho:
Hey Sith Lord Cosmo, did you find anything at Wal-Mart the following day then?  I'm sure you did, but you didn't finish your story.

It sucks you had to drive all over the place and not find anything anywhere.   >:(

Sith Lord Cosmo:
This is why I shouldn't post at work.  I start to write something, then have to do something for work, and forget to finish my post.

Anyway, I get out of bed early, go to Wally World and stare in shock and awe at all the new toys.  Since I was on a limited budget, I picked up all the jedi except Luminara Unduli, they didn'th ave any of her.  All in all, it was a good morning ;D

dustrho:
Well, that's good to hear then.    8)

Scott:
I'm in the same boat as Chris and Mikey, I didn't go either time. '99 because I wasn't whole heartedly into it yet, '02 because JediMAX was around 6 weeks old and staying up past 10 was a push.  Both times I went to the local Wal Mart in the morning and picked up everything I needed in '99

'02 was different, local scalper was there trying to pluck Dooku and Yoda.  I managed to get what I neede except them and then went crazy for three days trying to find Dooku.

Sith Bounty Hunter:
I didn't even know until mid night madness til recently, but I was only 7 when Episode 1 came out. But if I did I would force my mom to take me and be the first one to get my hands on Darth Maul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version