Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Shower From Hell...

(1/2) > >>

Angry Ewok:
I've got this routine where at about 6 am I limp into the shower and take a shower before school. Usually I get into school at about 7:30... Well... Today I limp into the shower, turn it on... and I'm blasted with the coldest water I've ever felt in my damned life. I'm serious, this water was unbearable, I couldn't breathe it was so cold... So... Now I'm sitting around at appx. 8 am, waiting for the water-heater to work, so I can take a shower and go to school. Dad says it might get warm by the afternoon, if its not flooded... but it rained non-stop yesterday and last night, so, it's probably flooded... which sucks. I was actually looking forward to school today.

/rant

BobaShek:
You know things have gone to hell when kids actually want to go to school. ;)

Angry Ewok:
Point. Well, it's now 11:21, I've taken a Stalingrad shower, and I'm going to school. I'm nuts.  ::)

BigDumbWookiee:

--- Quote from: BobaShek on April 25, 2003, 10:32 AM ---You know things have gone to hell when kids actually want to go to school. ;)

--- End quote ---

lol I substitute teach, and yesterday actually had a kid honestly ticked off (and Im talking VERY ticked off) because the test was cancelled...

Angry Ewok:
Well, that's understandable... Perhaps he/she will be out whenever the test is rescheduled for (next day, I would think), thus the student would have to stay after-school in the future to re-take the missed test.

Adam, you won't believe this, well, maybe you will, but I found a pack of cigaretts in my desk today...  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version