Community > Other Toy Lines

The Walking Dead

<< < (34/47) > >>

GrandMoffNick:
Bought a NYCC exclusive Jesus online yesterday. Had to have him.

On a side note I'm pretty upset with you McMetal. Can't believe you didn't mention this figure existed in this thread. I'm incapable of going elsewhere online to find anything out.  ;)

McMetal:
LOL, sorry I did drop the ball on that one...chalk it up to my lack of comic focus now. Did you get the color or B&W version?

I picked up the Daryl and Chopper builder set and a 5 figure "starter pack" from TRU yesterday. They had the Governor set too but I didn't want to go all out as I am still sort of undecided on these. Sitting here looking at them right now, they are definitely well done, but will also take up significant stuff to display properly...

GrandMoffNick:
I went color. I like the b&w stuff matching the comic look, but in the long run, fitting in with everything else, etc., I went color. My Negan is color too.

I like the pictures I've seen of the Building Sets, but am confident I will stay away from them.

GrandMoffNick:
Just saw the building sets. Really nice. Love the Governor set.

McMetal:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on October 31, 2014, 11:13 AM ---Just saw the building sets. Really nice. Love the Governor set.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, they are crazy well-done. The light up walker-head aquariums look amazing. I can't wait to get the prison set!

I also finally completed my initial wave of blind bagged figures...took awhile to get Sophia but I nabbed her at lunch today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version