Author Topic: TFA 3.75" Class II Vehicle Sets  (Read 9323 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: TFA 3.75" Class II Vehicle Sets
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2015, 10:30 PM »
Saw dimensions for the "Speep" as I am deeming it...  Vehicles designation even jives with the idea and calls it a "utility" vehicle ala a Jeep.  Anyway though it seems like Hasbros is fairly on the $ for scale and the smaller ones (mm, titanium, etc.), are small. 

Gotta say its one of my fav pieces from the line.  I'm easily entertained.  The Sandspeeder makes a nice military vehicle as well.  Little meh on the cast silver plastic but kinda cool looking and a nice deco away from being really nice.  Definite Rebel look.  Neat details like the seat and tread plating on the space for the gunner.

Wish I had a scale cannon for the Speep, but that'll have I be on the to-do list.  I'd honestly like a couple more of that for Imperial era decoes.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 1, 2016, 01:49 PM »
Saw the Slave 1 at Target today.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #17 on: January 7, 2016, 11:51 PM »
This past weekend/week I saw a lot of this + Slave-I spread around WM stores.  Seems these are making the rounds.

Also, and this may or may not matter, but I saw a Titanium Sandspeeder, which seems (IMO) to imply it's part of the movie and not random.  I also noted it's not got the roof gun like a Humvee...  It's more like a little coupe.  Wonder if Hasbro jazzed theirs up for some reason and the Titanium is what the movie has rolling about (if it's in there anywhere)?
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77