Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Wave 4 (2014 Wave 2)

<< < (3/10) > >>

Darby:
Chewbacca may be the most amazing figure I've ever seen in this scale. amazing. Cannot wait for him. I wonder if given what we've heard on Hasbro leaving the PT behind if these will be the last PT figures we see in this line.

Brian:
Agreed, love that Chewie, so well done.  Definitely looking forward to that one.  It seems like the 6" scale in general was a pretty big hit of Toy Fair, pretty much everything shown looks very nicely done.  Any news on when we can expect this wave?

drewlam:
Chewie looks great, but I think I would have preferred a closed mouth.  Still, I'll get it if I ever find it.

DoctorPadawan:
Wow, so Hasbro's decided to go with the most ridiculous possible strategy and use their repack slot in this assortment for the ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi. Not only is he already destined to be the pegwarmer-in-waiting of wave 3, he's also the most haphazardly painted of the three figures in that wave, so it's going to be a double-disaster.

Why repack a hard-to-find figure like Boba Fett or, Jebus forbid, a Stormtrooper, when you can exacerbate your self-created retail logjams?  WAY TO LEARN YOUR LESSON, HASBRO.  ::)

SnTrooper:
Boxed pictures:
http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=8&itemid=15235

The way they packaged Chewie is... interesting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version