Collectibles > Shadows of the Dark Side

2010 Saga Legends Figures

(1/11) > >>

Jesse James:
I figured it's a good time to maybe talk about some of the 2010 Legends figures as we got images of what appear to be the re-issue of the new Battledroid sculpts.

Here's some pics...

Click each image to check them out!

So, this sorta seems to answer whether or not the eyes are being fixed on the battledroids...  At least so long as these hold up as production figures.  Kind of weird that one seems fixed, and the other isn't fixed.

Scockery:
May not be that weird. Consider that the regular (non-officer) red battle droid is part of the upcoming second wave of Geonosis Arena two-packs. The recent shots of those figures show the droid with corrected eyes. The officer droid isn't in those packs, and so they may not have changed the spray ops for it.

I've yet to see the droid 2-pack. I have a feeling it's going to be harder to find than other Legends. The previous ,barely articulated battle droid 2-pack releases were never peg warmers, not around here anyway.

CHEWIE:
I've seen a total of six of these across two different TRU stores last week (found Clone Wars Deluxe Wave Two also) - the eyes on both droids were the huge ones.  Hopefully there's a running change coming... I passed on these because the eyes were horrid.

Jeff:
I saw them at TRU last week and I'll ditto what Chew said - both droids had the big round eyes on them.

Darth_Anton:
Regarding the article on the front page about the eyes, according to the Hasbro panel at SDCC, the eyes have been fixed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version